Why do I feel like there's a message hidden somewhere in that note?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaJin Slash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nampoosh View Post
I've been working on this since I saw it.

Okay, here is what I have so far:

OP TYLEU CJJEIW
IS JKSLW LIVVU
A NCK KEUR POWE
FA G CHIEO OWBXN
GOT NCLI LLQWRE

Hope this helps in the decoding.
New champion OP, confirmed on Saint's stream.

Capt Gentlemen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meut View Post
Why is everyone assuming that she is a child? In the pool party splash the person is clearly the same age if not older than Vi (X>Vi).

I'm assuming that if Vi is a Piltover champion that "X" is from Zuan (red confirmed the person has a faction).

This leads me to believe that the sisters were separated from birth. One went to Piltover the other to Zuan.

As for the crazy UPPER and lower case message. I think its just that. This person is INSANE. She likes Ziggs "style"? Ziggs is INSANE. Zuan isn't known for its strict scientific method. Perhaps she was experimented on as a child maybe as a precursor to the ZAC projects? There are tons of things that could have happened to her while living in Zuan.

It seems almost certain that #116 "X" will be from Zuan, it just makes sense.

Thoughts?
Actually Vi is an ex criminal who now works with Piltover. The theory of X and Vi actually being previous partners in crime seems reasonable and would explain X's attempts to humiliate Vi in retaliation of her betrayal. As for her liking Ziggs' style, it could be more of a reference to his use of explosives. I do have to admit that she does seem a little crazy though.

Hydrochoerus

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxithedead View Post
If you take all 10th letters of only the capital letters, you get "itdcnotiyibsoee". You can rearrange those letters to write "obese city idiot". I think I'm on to something.

tHErE oN TO mE.

Hydrochoerus

09-20-2013

I think this person is insane.

VI CoUlDnT sOlVe a CrImE iF A CrImiNaL sNuCk Up BeHiNd HeR aNd ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG? oH YeAh, VI DoEsEnT GeT it:RuLeS aRe MeAnT To Be BrOkEn, LiKe BuIlDiNgS, Or PeOpLe!!! IlL Be bAcK sOoN EnOuGh. No OnE DIE sCrEaMiNg WiThOuT ME!!!!

Sounds a bit crazy.

Merce in trainin

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrochoerus View Post
doesnt is misspelled too.

Vi sTaNdS fOr STUPID. RuNnInG aLL oVeR ToWn WiTh SiLLy HaT LaDy,VI CoUlDnT sOlVe a CrImE iF A CrImiNaL sNuCk Up BeHiNd HeR aNd ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG? oH YeAh, VI DoEsEnT GeT It: RuLeS aRe MeAnT To Be BrOkEn, LiKe BuIlDiNgS, Or PeOpLe!!! IlL Be bAcK sOoN EnOuGh. No OnE DIE sCrEaMiNg WiThOuT ME!!!!
Something about that seems funny to me too. Is there supposed to be some importance to that because there's a small pink mark above it in the bio page or is it there just because it is?

Hydrochoerus

09-20-2013

There is also black paint behind " FATHANDS ". Looks a tiny bit like tire marks. especailly on the left.

Hydrochoerus

09-20-2013

VI CoUlDnT sOlVe a CrImE iF A CrImiNaL sNuCk Up BeHiNd HeR aNd ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN

Could she be referring to herself in this?

Vi was an Ex - criminal right? if she is referring to herself in this could this mean that she felt betrayed when Vi started fighting crime instead?

Jayhawk35

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
If you take the words "fail train", rearrange the letters add some and take some out, it spells "Ceaser cypher"
the ceaser cypher is a cryptogram method, not just a random word http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_...tory_and_usage

Drakenscythe

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
If you take the words "fail train", rearrange the letters add some and take some out, it spells "Ceaser cypher"
ok i looked this up and the ceaser Cypher actually exists so maybe if one of you government code breakers in training use the Ceaser cypher to decode it we might actually get something
i will try it myself but don't get your hopes up on me.

Jayhawk35

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakenscythe View Post
ok i looked this up and the ceaser Cypher actually exists so maybe if one of you government code breakers in training use the Ceaser cypher to decode it we might actually get something
i will try it myself but don't get your hopes up on me.
i think it's fairly straightforward but we have to find the shift value.