I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncle Destiny

09-20-2013

http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c.../champions/vi/
Reposting the link for reference.

OMG HER LORE AT THE BOTTOM! This little demonstration is HILARIOUS to me! I'm so excited for her now! Can she PLEASE deface Caitlyn's profile too!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! XD

lightdragoon88

09-20-2013

Soo......this champ an anarchist and her name is X?

Mic the Merman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
What did they do to Vi's profile page? http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c.../champions/vi/
O.O holy balls!!!! i was not thinking she would TAG Vi's pag XD well done riot... that **** is a very nice touch

LaxIsBack

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
What did they do to Vi's profile page? http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c.../champions/vi/
OMG!!!!

what da hell is this

#116 has bad spelling i see

x wuz here

Limakoko808

09-20-2013

I already want to buy this new champion specifically with how we can assume her personality is at this point. She's obviously very immature, or she just may be very young in comparison to her sister. Maybe Annie will have a friend her age in the League. She is obviously very rebellious and loves the color pink. Her hair color is a color that only one other champion shares. many people believe this to be blue but i don't buy it because both Rumble and Sona have blue hair; I am thinking green hair. She loves fire and cats apparently. I really want her already, regardless of what role she will play in-game.

cidtias

09-20-2013

I have a question divided in 2 parts.

1. Do you like the average age frame of the human female champions? Without counting Annie, I think a lot of the humane female are almost the same age.

2. The 116 Champion is Younger or Older than Vi? (Does she have some relation with Vi original concept?)

BluePineapples

09-20-2013

Hmmmm Vi's Champion info on the site is looking a bit odd ;D

Mic the Merman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limakoko808 View Post
I already want to buy this new champion specifically with how we can assume her personality is at this point. She's obviously very immature, or she just may be very young in comparison to her sister. Maybe Annie will have a friend her age in the League. She is obviously very rebellious and loves the color pink. Her hair color is a color that only one other champion shares. many people believe this to be blue but i don't buy it because both Rumble and Sona have blue hair; I am thinking green hair. She loves fire and cats apparently. I really want her already, regardless of what role she will play in-game.
I actually dont think she is young at all... i actually think she has some form of split personality... notice int he note she left she is obviously conflicted

"ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG?"

so... psycotic... i like it

Morgra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Ransom, in the indiscernible future, will there be an event for The Void like Freljord and the Shadow Isles?

Miss Tea

09-20-2013

Yesss she is associated with Vi. She was pretty much the reason I joined League of Legends, so I'm super excited to see what you have in store for us with this new champion! Best Teaser evar.

So Miss X seems like she might be a look into what Vi was like before joining up with Cait? She's obviously not very happy that Vi is on the right side of the law now.

So hyped!!