I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paulolol

09-20-2013

Pool party cinematic to reveal the new champ?

Sodaspree

09-20-2013

My girlfriend grew up in Richardson. :3 We're in a small Kansas town now. Any projects you're currently working on that aren't #116 that you're excited about? I understand that you won't be able to say what they are, but I personally love every project you've been a part of.

ArtemusD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Mr Sir! I live in Houston, and my favorite champion is Shen, and my favorite location is Mt. Targon. Clearly you're a superior version of me. (Also Algus/Argath can go suck it, Delita never deserved that.)

You keep promising a super cool how-to-be-awesome post for writers, which I'm still on the edge of my seat for, but I'm more curious as to how you get in a position like yours with half the resume! I guess it's easy to say I'm in a financial situation that prevents me from going back to school for a while yet, but I really want to contribute towards League in a meaningful way. Should I go ahead and apply while taking anxiety medicine? Or just post said ideas on the forums and see where it gets me?

Train Wrecks2

09-20-2013

What one champ that is getting tweaked/reworked are you personally excited for?

SlumlordThanatos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I think this is a super cool idea. I've never thought of Katarina as evil, really, and I could easily see her being forced into a situation where she has to ally with Garen or Riven.
Katarina? Not evil? The bloodthirsty assassin whose champion select quote is "Violence solves everything"?

Is this why Katarina looked more like a Disney princess in the Twist of Fate cinematic, rather than an evil ***** who gets off on killing people?

Nothing in her lore or her in-game quotes paints her in any heroic quality. The fact that she helped Garen break up a bar fight or something in the JoJ seems awfully out of character for her.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

if you could do a champ 100% they way you want,with no teams or directors telling you what to do or not to do from time to time, what kind of champ you would do like: class (tank, support, mages, etc), gameplay (agressive (killing one target or many), distrup many target or one important target, defensive like paladin or some kind of healer (thinking here in classes of RPG), and what kind of lore (heroic, sad, revenge, happy etc)

sorry for bad english

Slayrer

09-20-2013

Hey did you happen to listen to this song will making champ #116

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r03Q3gglV8

Mic the Merman

09-20-2013

I think in kat's opinion, no one cuts her garen... but her of coarse so garen is her exception

Keikomatsui

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

#116 is associated with a faction.
First off, thanks for responding. Viktor is hard, yeah.

Second, OH PLEASE JESUS TELL ME ITS THE "C" PERSON FROM CAIT'S LORE.

Weebos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Any hints on what role #116 will play? Both ingame and in world? Also it seems safe to assume she is human.