I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTElephant

09-20-2013

If you could describe #116 using an overly complicated hyperbolic analogy, what would it be?

Edit: i also think her first skin will be cat related seeing as she has an obvious obsession with them. OR SHE IS A CAT-BURGLAR (with ears and all)

Labcown

09-20-2013

Heya Ransom, what's your favorite "unexplored" area of Runeterra?

FMI

09-20-2013

Does #116 have the hots for Brand?

JetstreamSetsuna

09-20-2013

@Ransom, y u no give more details on Riven

Folded Socks

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMI View Post
Does #116 have the hots for Brand?
I see what you did therrrrrre

turkeyBACON

09-20-2013

So we know that 116 is a girl but what about you?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg prooak.jpg (30.8 KB, 155 views)

Ransom

Creative Designer

09-20-2013
30 of 39 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsunah View Post
@Ransom, y u no give more details on Riven
See my last post, Riven fans! And I think that's pretty much all I can say about her at this point. Be patient!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarent View Post
Hey I'm in school and was wondering how long did it take for 116 concept to be made?
Champion #116 was born when RiotTeaTime posted a crazy sketch she drew on the wall. Everyone went bonkers and said, WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS. From that point, it took several months to put together a good pitch (she went through a number of revisions). Once we got permission to make her, of course, she spent some time in production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labcown View Post
Heya Ransom, what's your favorite "unexplored" area of Runeterra?
I don't know about unexplored, but I would love to know more about Mt. Targon and the Void.

Eliptical Logic

09-20-2013

After going through music and champs hair i have become biased to believe it relates to one of my favorite champs, who happens to be lonely in pain with unique hair color. Ransom one little yay or nay on this question plz!! Is it possible that this champ rebelious champ with somewhat unique hair and chaotic attitude is somehow related to Riven??.. and if u dont mind considering these questions too. Does the video imagery from the music selection also relate to the champ? Like does she have a sword which was scene in first music vid? Does she enjoy causing chaos and romance problems or teasing them? Does she use fire or a type of light which is scene as an image in a couple vids? My personal speculation, #116 is Rivens sister, she is rebelious, has a connections with ezreal maybe is the person who is always letting him into Noxus unseen.....(darius and swain wouldnt be happy) loves chaos, uses light or fire along with sword to fight, due to clouds maybe lighning and from lyrics and tattoes she cleary is a champ who can pursue and mobile, can do some sort of fly or hovering, or is just free like the clouds she has tatted. Please answer one question i know i asked alot XD thanks for spoilers in general !! EVIDENCE other than music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Quinn X Jarvan OTP. Shyvana who? :P Actually, my favorite romance in the game is between an existing champ and a champion who has yet to be released. Runaan disapproves of this romance in the same way your lame parents disapprove of your sweet prom date. Runaan is grumpy like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Sure, there's no betrayal, but that's just a catalyst/detail - the FEELINGS are the SAME, man.

Let's fight about it.

Labcown

09-20-2013

Wait wait wait!

Is #116 the Mystery Girl shown on the Pool Party Login?

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Would you 1v1 me at Dragon/Baron Pit?