I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmakanZ45

09-19-2013

Hello ^_^

Ever since Quinn's release, I've been inspired to create champion concepts of my own... One of which I posted here on the forums (it didn't get much attention, so I kinda gave up on him .~.). While doing this, I've found some archetypes that I don't think we have in the League (like the previously mentioned Macho Wizard, Mage-Knight, Black-Knight [Lucian kinda fits that role... sorta...], A Swarm based champ [Yorick kinda fits that...ish...], and other things like that).
If you are allowed and are willing, can you provide some information on the archetypes of some up-coming champs?

I've also considered that there are some roles that have not been fulfilled in relation to the various Factions throughout the world of League. The Shadow Isles have yet to obtain a Primary-classed Marksman (Lucian isn't WITH the Shadow Isles, as I understand it, he's actually Demacian .~.), and Noxus has yet to have a Primary-classed Support (Blitz is Zaun related, he doesn't count <_<).
Will there be any upcoming champs who fulfill these roles?

Donyatsu

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P

Okay guys, gotta turn in. I'll be back tomorrow to answer more questions, and will pick up a few I think I missed but wanted to answer.

I will definitely address the topic of becoming a writer in a future post, but don't stop with the questions. It'll help me write that post!
It's blue if you don't count Rumble.
It's orange if you don't hair Gragas(he's bald).
So it's green, Sion is the only person with green hair.

Hardinger

09-19-2013

So the smiley face has something big to do with her character then. Must be her symbol or something.

Hallows Evelynn

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermallz View Post
The hair color is Blue, only sona has blue hair, isnt it Matt Colville

nope, ahri has blue hair aswell. ahri hair is a darker blue, but its still the same color.

Donyatsu

09-19-2013

The tattoo, what's with the tattoo?

Wintermallz

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
nope, ahri has blue hair aswell. ahri hair is a darker blue, but its still the same color.
Ahris hair looks pretty black to me

Rule 34

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermallz View Post
Ahris hair looks pretty black to me
Depends how you view the light from her orb.

The part that's light shows up as blue, but I can see how you'd think it's black based on the darker parts of it.

I still think it's pretty blue.

Dichloromethane

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergamewizard View Post
Welcome aboard.
Where did you get your username from?
you don't even work at riot

Emerald Owl

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P

Okay guys, gotta turn in. I'll be back tomorrow to answer more questions, and will pick up a few I think I missed but wanted to answer.

I will definitely address the topic of becoming a writer in a future post, but don't stop with the questions. It'll help me write that post!
Sona. :P

PteraBite

09-19-2013

Sona has her own blue.
It also matches her nails.