Vex the scorned mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StuH

12-21-2009

[Suggestion] Vex, The Scorned Mage

Due to the complete lack of support anti-casters in League of Legends I thought I would design a champion to fulfill the role of an anti caster.
This character

Name: Vex
Title: The scorned Mage
Race: Human
Class: Support
Stats:
Damage: Low
Life: Low
Magic: High
Difficulty: - Hard

Skills:

Denial (passive): On hit Vex steals 3/6/9 mana.

Manastorm (Q):
Mana: 0
Range: 700
CD: 15/14/13/12/11
Vex drains 10/20/30/40/50 mana per second of opponents mana and increases her own by 20/40/60/80/100% stolen.

Animation: She puts her hands together and the mana (blue stream) enters her hands. (1/10 AP ratio. 1 extra mana for every 10 AP)

Silent Voice (W):
Mana: 100
Range: 700
CD: 10/11/12/13/14
Channel time: 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8
Vex silences the enemy for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds and deals 10/20/30/40/50 magic damage per second. (1/10 AP ratio +1 damage for every 10 AP)

Animation: Vex sings "silence is bliss" and the target is silenced - indicated by the standard silence bubble.

Null magic (E):
Mana: 100
Range: 1000
CD: 45
AoE time: 6 seconds

Passive: Vex reduces the mana gain by 2/4/6/8/10 mana per second to nearby enemies (Does not go negative - enemies will not regen or lose mana if they lose more than they would gain). When ability is activated this effect stops until it is off cooldown.

Active: Targetable AoE Vex places an AoE on the floor (same size/range/create time as Nasus AoE) all enemies in that area lose 20/30/40/50/60 mana per second while in the AoE dealing 50% of the mana lost as damage to the opponents after the effect ends (1/5 AP ratio +1 mana lost per 5 AP, manaless characters take a fixed 20/30/40/50/60 damage per second)

Animation: A blue sheen coveres the affected area of the effect. The sheen remains for the length of the effect.

Absolution (Ultimate):
Mana: 100/160/220
CD: 150/120/90
Range: Global
6/8/10 second global silence to enemies, 3/4/5 second to friendlies, 0 mana regen while affected. 0 base damage - relies fully on AP (1/2 AP ratio deals damage 1 damage for every 2 AP to enemies)

History:

Vex was raised by mages as a child. During this time she learned how to use and bend mana to her will, becoming very proficient in all forms of magic use. However while she was still a teenager her guardians were slain by black magic users, this caused her great distress and she hunted down every single one of her guardians killers by learning to deny mana to all who oppose her.

Sayings:
- Do I smell a spell?
- I shall head this way,
- Your mana is mine!
Fight animations:
normal: She hurls a bolt of mana from her staff
crit: She raises her staff and fires a bolt of lighting at the target.

Base stats:
450HP
220MP
50 attack
0.3 AS
280 movement speed
45 Magic Armour
11 Armour
+50 mana per level
+60 HP per level
+0.05 AS per level
+2 attack per level
+0.5 armour per level
+3 magic armour per level

These stats keep stacking low - low attack speeds and low damage stops her being able to rival melee chars for DPS - she is limited to a pure support character and needs to have a good team to be used correctly - Very weak to melee chars she has a high magic resistance due to her sole role as an anti mana character.

Since most of her damage comes from the opponents having mana - manaless characters take little damage from her abilities, to deal with this you need to stop crying, man up and deal with it.