Cho'Gath Feast trouble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamikadzeTM

12-21-2009

This is a problem that always troubled me. If you feast six times while you have lvl 1 on feast you get lvl 1 feast buffs. But when you level up your feast if you already have six stack they don't improve and the only way to get max health bonus is to die on purpose to reset the feast. So i want to ask has anyone else faced this problem and what do you suggest?

Mr Spatula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

I think you nailed it - only way around is to die and re-feast. We should ask Riot to change this so higher level Feasts override lower level ones.

RamboBatman

12-21-2009

All Cho'Gaths face this problem. Thing is, if you're not dying then you have enough HP. You don't need to die just to get HP that you don't need. Feast buffs are mainly for being a giant monster, the health is just a nice bonus.

WesleyC

12-21-2009

Leveling up feast improves any old feasts automatically.

Watch your health the next time you level up feast and you'll see it instantly increase (giving you the new amount of HP per stack).

evilgoodguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

Follow this strat and you should be fine

http://*******.com/yjra2pu

KamikadzeTM

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyC View Post
Leveling up feast improves any old feasts automatically.

Watch your health the next time you level up feast and you'll see it instantly increase (giving you the new amount of HP per stack).
It's true i watched the HP when i leveled up feast. The problem is that the tooltip on the buff is broken and doesn't update. This fools many people (including me) that the health do not improve unless you die and re-feast. So for all Cho-Gath players - OM-NOM-NOM-NOM !!!

Mr Spatula

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadzeTM View Post
It's true i watched the HP when i leveled up feast. The problem is that the tooltip on the buff is broken and doesn't update. This fools many people (including me) that the health do not improve unless you die and re-feast. So for all Cho-Gath players - OM-NOM-NOM-NOM !!!
Thanks for clearing this up.

Trux 42

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgoodguy View Post
Follow this strat and you should be fine

http://*******.com/yjra2pu
Don't click ******* links people, it could redirect you to anything - also where's the report post feature?