Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Wisp, The Screemer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nozarf

12-21-2009

I have had the idea of a screeming champion for a pretty long time. Tell me what you think the name should be or the title. I like wisp and "the screemer" but would be nice to know what you guys think.

Visuals: Was thinking about a big mutated bat.

walk Animation: If it is a bat it should fly. We need more flying champions!

-------Abilities-------

I dont have a name for any of his/her abilitys except the R ability. Any suggestions? I will post what i think they should do.

Passive: I thinking along the lines of "Sonar": Wisp can sense enemys in bushes. I honestly don't know how OP this would be but it would totaly fit the bat character. tell me any opinions on this... Maybe it should have a range or be able to also see invisable units (Evelyn, Twitch, Shaco, and even Teemo's Mushrooms)

Normal attack: He/She would screem of coarse!

Q: A cone screem... kinda like Cho' Gath's except a wider range and a silence.

W: A stun.

E: Wisp flies high into the air and has increased movment speed and immuenisty to melee attacks for a short time.

R: The Big Boom: Wisp lets out a huge screems that causes all enemys in a ranges ears to bleed (the player wont be able to hear anything) and deeling masive damage. I was also thinking of a toggle for this... he/she would be able to toggle it and follow enemys (of coarse it would drain mana and have CD after turning it off).

Im odviously not done with this i will keep thinking of new ideas and working on this. Thanks for any suggestions you leave. After this champ i think we need a plant :P. (Also sorry for and mispellings i typed this rather fast early in the morning x.x)