[Champion Revamp] Teemo the Swift Scout - now with 4 actives and a useful passive!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

12-24-2009

It would definitely be nice for him to do a little more in teamfights.

Krath4

12-24-2009

Teemo is fine the way he is, nothing is wrong with a passive champ.

khaltep

12-24-2009

I play Teemo a lot, to the point that I'd call him my main, and did so throughout beta as well, and imo, he's fine the way he is. Using dart actively, toggling your move quick tactically based on threats, and throwing shrooms creatively can be quite active. I would of course love my main hero to be stronger, as this smoke bomb thingy would significantly enhance his contribution in map control and debuffing, but I think this would probably make him too strong.

Zeta

12-25-2009

Well this would probably come along with some mushroom debuffs - just minor ones, because essentially he's only getting 1 new ability and the rest are just stuff he already has or has had being streamlined and polished.

SweetTooth

12-25-2009

I like these ideas actually.

Dreampod

12-25-2009

Very cool approach to this character and I would probably move Teemo up from my second tier of champions to my primary if he were more active and interesting a character. I definitely think that mushrooms would have to be weakened slightly if the stealth were more usable and he had another attack ability. The slow should still be fine but some damage would have to be lost.

If I were to make a minor adjustment to the Smoke Bomb ability would be to perhaps drop the armor debuff and give it a reduction of the victims dodge chance. That would add a counter to dodge stacking which currently doesn't exist and I don't think would underpower the ability with the combination of damage, gold, and not being able to hide or stealth when facing the vast majority of champions who lack dodge. Also I would make it give 5/10/15/20/25 on champions killed while affected to make it more satisifying.

Zeta

12-26-2009

Quote:
I definitely think that mushrooms would have to be weakened slightly if the stealth were more usable and he had another attack ability. The slow should still be fine but some damage would have to be lost.
A 10-15% damage reduction (it would have to be playtested, of course) would probably be the right sort of rebalance. Possibly limiting them to 8 from 10 if that still isn't enough.

Quote:
If I were to make a minor adjustment to the Smoke Bomb ability would be to perhaps drop the armor debuff and give it a reduction of the victims dodge chance. That would add a counter to dodge stacking which currently doesn't exist
It is very difficult to dodge stack right now, unless you stack Ninja Tabi and Phantom Dances. The only characters I think Dodge stacking is actually viable on are Jax and Udyr.