Kassadin vs. Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MJS

Recruiter

12-10-2010

Alright, so i thinking about buying Kassadin or Xin. I need help closing which one i should get and some builds i could use. Got any ideas?

DrDragun

12-10-2010

Kassadin if you want to get out alive and carry solo queue games I have like 70%+ win rate with Kass, he's just imba. Just get Mejais + Tear and stay to the back/sides of the fight until someone is at 3/4 life then riftwalk wakka wakka dead. The glorious thing about Kassadin is that he does it again in 8 seconds while Poppy has to wait a whole minute.

They are both great heroes though.

Tokinatoor

12-10-2010

5 v 5 games Kassadin

3 v 3 Xin Zhao

MJS

Recruiter

12-10-2010

yeah, i was thinking about getting kassadin, i would just have to find a build to use.

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

There are some good guides around. Check Youtube for Ninjchurch's Kass build. I personally like to start with meki + 2 hp pots, rush a RoA, grab boots 1 and tear, and then build whatever is needed. Get a mejais early if you're owning, of course.

kijik

12-10-2010

gah tear is such a waste, just spec for utility mastery, horde golem, and watch your riftwalk usage.

anyway, yeah, if you're proficient with assassin/ap types, know when to enter and exit a fight, good with positioning, and are smart about watching your mana and HP, then kass is your man, I've got a guide up that's still relevant(made it a long time ago) it's in the main list of guides thread, linked, of course.

Adaelphon Delat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

Tear is great on Kassadin, it lets him get to 7/8 riftwalk stalks late game and still have enough mana left over to not have to b. I get meki pendant/pots, then go back at 950 gold, tear/boots 1, then mejai/roa, then boots 2. After that I grab zhonya, upgrade tear, and get a defensive item depending on my mood/the enemy team comp (sometimes this is a leviathan if I think I can get stacks)

capslockisnton

12-11-2010

I usually get a dorans ring + pot, then catalyst, mejai's, RoA, zhonyas, then either defensive items or an abyssal scepter/void staff

Fuji1

12-11-2010

Kassadin ands down.