Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin vs. Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MJS

Recruiter

12-10-2010

Alright, so i thinking about buying Kassadin or Xin. I need help closing which one i should get and some builds i could use. Got any ideas?

DrDragun

12-10-2010

Kassadin if you want to get out alive and carry solo queue games I have like 70%+ win rate with Kass, he's just imba. Just get Mejais + Tear and stay to the back/sides of the fight until someone is at 3/4 life then riftwalk wakka wakka dead. The glorious thing about Kassadin is that he does it again in 8 seconds while Poppy has to wait a whole minute.

They are both great heroes though.

Tokinatoor

12-10-2010

5 v 5 games Kassadin

3 v 3 Xin Zhao

MJS

Recruiter

12-10-2010

yeah, i was thinking about getting kassadin, i would just have to find a build to use.

CrusaderAntonius

12-10-2010

There are some good guides around. Check Youtube for Ninjchurch's Kass build. I personally like to start with meki + 2 hp pots, rush a RoA, grab boots 1 and tear, and then build whatever is needed. Get a mejais early if you're owning, of course.

kijik

Recruiter

12-10-2010

gah tear is such a waste, just spec for utility mastery, horde golem, and watch your riftwalk usage.

anyway, yeah, if you're proficient with assassin/ap types, know when to enter and exit a fight, good with positioning, and are smart about watching your mana and HP, then kass is your man, I've got a guide up that's still relevant(made it a long time ago) it's in the main list of guides thread, linked, of course.

Adaelphon Delat

Recruiter

12-11-2010

Tear is great on Kassadin, it lets him get to 7/8 riftwalk stalks late game and still have enough mana left over to not have to b. I get meki pendant/pots, then go back at 950 gold, tear/boots 1, then mejai/roa, then boots 2. After that I grab zhonya, upgrade tear, and get a defensive item depending on my mood/the enemy team comp (sometimes this is a leviathan if I think I can get stacks)

capslockisnton

12-11-2010

I usually get a dorans ring + pot, then catalyst, mejai's, RoA, zhonyas, then either defensive items or an abyssal scepter/void staff

Fuji1

12-11-2010

Kassadin ands down.