Questions on Jungle(ing?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Without a Name

12-21-2009

Where do you see my ELO?

but anyway, "most" team is definetely exaggerated. Maybe some but jungeling isn't really effective in such matches.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=33949

you're not on the list.

it's not exaggerated. most of the top tier players i know have junglers on their teams.

many of the so called op heroes tend to be great junglers.

nunu
fiddlestix
master yi
shaco

they are all used in top tier and are usually set as junglers.

Without a Name

12-21-2009

Ah **** nr. 112 grmpffff...

Procylon

12-21-2009

Been meaning to try a jungle stix, but I do have a lot of experience with Warwick in the jungle.

The best part about having a jungler on your team, is the 2(almost 3 if you count the jungle) solo lanes, and also the dragon. Many people do not mention getting the dragon every 7-8 minutes is a real cash flow for the team.

One big disadvantage to jungling is when you face a team who knows what you are up to.

All you need is one enemy shaco bastage come rolling in while you are killing golem or lizard to completely ruin your jungle rhythm and send you back to a lane for the rest of the early game.,

They way I generally start my jungle is with Warwick in your team's golem camp. I generally have rally since it basically ensures you get the golem buff, and I usually roll with smite as well since it gives extra gold, and it really makes jungling faster starting out. That speed can be essential for keeping up with the solo lanes I have found.

After golem, head to the enemy lizard, and then back to the enemy golem. At that point, you should have money for your madred, so go get it. On the way back get your lizard buff again, kill the dragon, and then gank an enemy lane(should be level 6 by that time which is perfect).

As warwick I really don't like ganking before 6, because more often than not it isn't enough. After 6 though, it can be a guaranteed gank if your lane champ is paying attention and the enemy does't have cleanse.

After 6, you generally just go in the jungle for golem, lizard and dragon. Otherwise stay out and keep up the ganks.