A hopefully refreshing guide to Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failtasia

02-09-2011

Though i dont like the concept of AD eveylnn Ill try it out in a few normal games and if it works well enough perhaps even in some ranked.

Desineos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

a bump for u

Harbin

02-28-2011

I would like to suggest utilizing higher levels of hatespike, and including a laning guide. Leveling up your hatespike allows you to do more DPS over time, whereas ravage provides a spike in damage. (Ha. Pun. Didn't see it.) It also allows you to lasthit a lot more efficiently than ravage does. At level 5, it provides 85 damage every .8 seconds, which isn't to be scoffed at. Because it has a low base AP ratio, I think it would be wiser to max it first, and utilize it over ravage, which has a decent AP ratio but requires high amounts of mana to simply pull off the shadow-walk+ravage combo.

With CDR maxed, it lets you have a .48 second CD on it. With a wriggles and a triforce, it will greatly enhance your sustained damage in quick skirmishes.

Alyzar

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
I would like to suggest utilizing higher levels of hatespike, and including a laning guide. Leveling up your hatespike allows you to do more DPS over time, whereas ravage provides a spike in damage. (Ha. Pun. Didn't see it.) It also allows you to lasthit a lot more efficiently than ravage does. At level 5, it provides 85 damage every .8 seconds, which isn't to be scoffed at. Because it has a low base AP ratio, I think it would be wiser to max it first, and utilize it over ravage, which has a decent AP ratio but requires high amounts of mana to simply pull off the shadow-walk+ravage combo.
I don't really see a point in maxing out a skill that I only use for proccing Sheen/Triforce. The mana cost isn't worth what it gives in return. Also, ravage benefits from AP more as it's at a 1.0 AP ratio (Thus receiving +30 damage from Trinity Force). 85 damage on a skill that you don't have the manpool to support isn't worth missing out on the initial burst of Ravage + the armor/MR debuff that it gives. Also, Hate spike has the same cool down no matter what level I use it at, so I fail to see the point in raising it further when Ravage is better for ganking/teamfights/etc and Hate spike is nothing past a sheen proc and a minuscule amount of damage that eats away at mana the higher you raise it.

Quote:
With CDR maxed, it lets you have a .48 second CD on it. With a wriggles and a triforce, it will greatly enhance your sustained damage in quick skirmishes.
It let's me pull that off at level 1 also, at much less mana cost.

I didn't provide a laning guide because Evelynn is awful in a lane.

ironcooki3

03-07-2011

Awsome guide imo, you cover a lot of interesting points. find your gameplay analysis pretty accurate,

I tested your jungle path, dont realy like it. You should test this one, wich is the better that ive found so far (tested many).

I use sorakabot runes set and masteries.
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...-evelynn.xhtml

The ap rune set is counter intuitive, but it makes you jungle way faster and make your early gank way stronger.

Start with armor cloth 5 pots. Smite/ignite

Blue (ignite it) >wolves>wraiths>2 golems (you need only 4 pots)
Then blue pill, buy sword and 2 pot, then lizard and gank.
Ignite realy help on your first ganks.

You put your 2nd point in steath because you NEED it if you see an early gank occasion or to escape counter jungle.
You stun the blue wraith and the 2 golems.

You should also talk about the stealth back/teleport trick and the double stun.

See you and gl

Acheron143

05-29-2011

It is a definate refinement of how I jungled eve. It works pretty well, however I can't play ranked just yet. So I guess my true opinion is still in waiting. In normal games my team will beat the opposition if we have a jungler and the other team doesn't so it is hard to judge.

SevenHundredAnd3

09-08-2011

Could you make a video tutorial of your jungle path/method? I agree that eve is awful in lane, but I am a no-skill n00b who lacks the understanding to jungle.