A hopefully refreshing guide to Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloryBox

12-15-2010

my last game as eve,

1/15/14 for masteries, getting 3 strength of spirit, nimbleness and 3 scars, and awareness, greed, meditation, utility mastery.

Ghost/exhaust

Runes, i went Dodge, Armor Pen, Mr/level, and Health quints.

Items, i went Long sword, boots, mantle,cloth, mandrids, Hexdrinker+Greaves+vamp scepter,mandreds, cutlass, hextech, then giants belt.

i went 17/4/15, 4 turrents(had 2 scorewise), 69 minions ( didnt need to farm), one 4 way multi kill.

they had a teemo and tried to ward, but ashe bought a sight and just messed up their wards/mushies. i was always zooming around the map, was great.

FreeBeers

12-16-2010

to comment on the 0/14/16 mastery set that was linked:

i realize the value it removing dmg that minions cause early (for jungling) by a couple of dmg per hit, plus removing an extra point of physical damage....how would getting the point in reduced minion damage, and then using the other two investing in 30 extra hp sound?

Alyzar

01-18-2011

Bump for update.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Looks like an interesting guide. Will try out the new post-nerf jungling and see how it goes.

iSygg

01-19-2011

Post nerf jungling with eve is just a good she just isnt out of the gate with red like she use to be, you cant get it immediately without runing badly to do so.

Alyzar

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygg cutt throat View Post
Post nerf jungling with eve is just a good she just isnt out of the gate with red like she use to be, you cant get it immediately without runing badly to do so.
Indeed.

VonHarlon

01-30-2011

i was curious as to what you thought about hextech gunblade on her considering the fact you play her hybrid and the fact it is imo one of the best hybrid items in the game atm. Also, i feel the woes as well with eve jungling when i took smite once as ap eve (we had 3 ad's that locked in after i did) to attempt to take golems solo for a lvl advantage.... it was done but god **** it hurt.

jZampage

02-01-2011

What a garbage Eve build. I will critique later.

Alyzar

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonHarlon View Post
i was curious as to what you thought about hextech gunblade on her considering the fact you play her hybrid and the fact it is imo one of the best hybrid items in the game atm. Also, i feel the woes as well with eve jungling when i took smite once as ap eve (we had 3 ad's that locked in after i did) to attempt to take golems solo for a lvl advantage.... it was done but god **** it hurt.
I haven't tried it, but spell vamp is generally only viable if you have tons of AP. I would like to see a spell vamp stacking Evelynn that saved her Ravage for when she was in trouble, though. Try it out and tell me how it goes.

Quote:
What a garbage Eve build. I will critique later.
Lul level 22. Also http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1296647476 lul.

VonHarlon

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyzar View Post
I haven't tried it, but spell vamp is generally only viable if you have tons of AP. I would like to see a spell vamp stacking Evelynn that saved her Ravage for when she was in trouble, though. Try it out and tell me how it goes.
The spell vamp would be more icing on the cake than anything else, i was considering it more because of how eve only needs raw stats courtesy of her toolset to make her work and the active is nice for flash users/ as a finisher to maybe even prevent the need of a towerdive.

Thinking about this has also made me consider it for udyr (my main champ) but im still scratching my head over how to implement it without gimping some of the other things he needs.