Talon Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shenato

09-07-2011

Hello!

Since the release of Talon, he has become one of my favorite champions and recently I've decided to write a guide for him. So here it is. It's not finished yet, but I'm still working on it and collecting ideas. I wonder what do you think about it. Any suggestion would be great too
Here is the link: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...analysis.xhtml

See you on Summoners Rift!
Shen

Hyosun

09-07-2011

completely agree with your guide. Umashi on solomid has done a fine writeup of trin force vs infinity edge ( sharp claws of the beast ) on solomid if you want to check it out. Anyway I usually focus on either BT,IE, or pieces of TF, or early ghostblade depending on what I feel I will need.

I think if possible you should add in some tricks you can do with Talon considering his low cooldowns / flash / silence / slow / ult / +ms he's got a lot of opportunities for "clutch" plays. I've been juking with cutthroat, brush jukes and rake slows so often I feel it's just nice to let people know how WELL he can escape / kill if played correctly.

well written +1.

Shenato

09-08-2011

Thank you
As I said already in the guide, it's not finished yet. I will probably add some of those tricks when I'm back home, since I do have some ideas.
Also gonna read what Umashi wrote, thanks.

Bump for more critic.

Saishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

I love the RNG feel from Infinity Edge. Is very good against squishy casters that need positioning like Lux and Veigar.

I have seen a lot of thing working for him, like rushing GhostBlade, or 2-3 doran's and BT.
Melees are hard to itemization in general, at least for me.

Shenato

09-08-2011

Bump for more suggestion / ideas