1 vs 5 and still Winning with Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wickedsunny

12-10-2010

First of all I need to say I am not writing this because I am trying to boast or put the other team as inferior.

I just had an epic match where I won 1 vs 5. Yes me and 4 bots plus 5 other players., I thought to put the screenshot here of the victory page, so that newbies can learn from it.

Even after playing 1000 of matches I still find people giving up when the team gets unbalanced.

People say you can't win with 5 vs 4 and or 5 vs 3. But actually its all about experience.

First the game was unintentional, I was supposed to practice shaco against bots with new page runes but the host by mistake put me on the bot side and then before I could exit he started the game.

I could have queue dodged but I wanted to play, I was downloading a movie side by side online (and I forgot about it during the whole game), Also here in India, my net is very slow and I play on average frame rate per second of 14-15 fps with sounds disabled. So on average I lag a lot and also lose a lot of games because in team fights my fps falls to 04-05., but then I love this game, so really do not care about winning or losing.

Seeing myself alone, I took revive and teleport skills so that I could fight different lanes and revive if dead.

I wish I could have taken screenshots of the game, but then I was too busy fighting all lanes and killing players. I didn't really believed till the last 15 mins that I will win.

Yi and Tris were noobs, so I killed them so many times in start that they raged and left.

Karthus was smart he never came near me whole game till he got op and then started killing me. He was lvl 30 and sing lvl 25.

Then I got angel and he was not able to kill me anymore even if he did I managed to revive either by skill or by angel.

At the end it became very difficult to kill sing and karth with saroka healing them and silencing me, I died 4 times and they almost reached my nexus towers.

I realized karth and sing got thornnail, so I started targeting saroka first. Once she was out of picture I would kill sing first, as these two kept coming to base. I got cleaver to counter thornnail and sunfire so I could tank and destroy towers plus do magic damage to them.

I had the sword of occult with 20 stacks but realized I would need angel to counter Karth ultimate or the game will be over soon. Sold it, then bought infinity and then cleaver.

Finally at the end when they were attacking my nexus towers and revived inhib, I back doored and destroyed their two inhibs which made sing and karth recall back to their base and kill me, even with angel. But my super minions manged to get one of the nexus tower .

I had the revive skill that saved my nexus towers and then I tanked their mid base tower and got all inhibs, once that was achieved I targeted sing and killed him. and tanked the final nexus tower.

It wasn't easy to kill karth still, killing an op karth is killing hell,

He will use all his skills then just use z ring to become invulnerable and I will die trying to hit him. Well sunfire saved me there too and once he was dead killing saroka finally wasn't difficult.

one hour of classic match, atleast I will remember it for a long time and hope newbies would learn not to give up if their team is unbalanced..

I have armor penetration, dodge, attack speed, flat health and critical damage and critical chance runes.

I am putting up screen shots for the runes page as well, do not forget I was testing these runes and I was not sure how good or bad they will be. Masterys were 21/9/0

Well who says Shaco is nerfed. and yes my bots had 0 kills.

*******http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5502493d14.jpg********

*******http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/020ce79a14.jpg********

*******http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5824c66025.jpg********

*******http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6bfae8f83a.jpg********

http://WWW.WICKEDSUNNY.COM

Magikarp

12-10-2010

Wow, good job you won a 1v5 against some people who barely know how to play.

wickedsunny

12-10-2010

no, karth and sing were good. and lvl 30 and 25 respectively. thats still 2 vs 1

Arantyr

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikarp View Post
Wow, good job you won a 1v5 against some people who barely know how to play.
Yeah, anyone can do that.

Pieson

12-11-2010

I see double stacking warmogs on singed and pitiful amounts of AP on karthus, plus no mejai's with all those kills, so it doesn't really count.
It's like winning a 1v5 againsts almost decent bots, any idiot can do it.

Wildkarde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

Or people can not be jerks and just say good game WickedSunny.

Its Billy Mays

12-11-2010

Why is this even in guides and strategy? It should be in general or somewhere else.

KevenMee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

lol sing =/= singed

AbyssalTerror

12-11-2010

LOL look at his runes.

LuckFarmer

12-12-2010

Wow. Your runes. Even that aside, I cant begin to put into words the sympathy I have for you for posting this and fishing for props. Tough love.