Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

help with slvr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak Avenue

12-10-2010

Guys why cant i win as silvr. Im on a losing spree with her. is my build wrong? what am i doing wrong!
EDIT: wrong attachment ignore it!

undercover sbz

12-10-2010

Silvr can't bring down 'dem turrents fast enough. You need warrick, super att speed. Or vieger if you keep losing teamfights because you lack a punch.

Gambuto

12-10-2010

lol watch pokemon...

IICrows ZeroII

12-10-2010

Mmmm Try allways to mid. Tank might not be the best build early game.

Usually i do this.

Spells

Teleport and ghost.

Runes: RED, BLUE and Yellow ATK speed ( yea im not trolling)

Quints: HP

Build

Chalice (if u are facing a mage mid)
Manamune
Madreds's bloodrazors
Frozen mallet
Atma's impaler.
Rylai Scepter (Yea im not crazy) or Banshee Vail if u need more MR

Be sure to take advantage of teleport to take down towers that are not protected.
Sivir is not good 1 vs 1 early game and late game is also hard to engage 1 vs 1. Take advantage of your farming skills to keep your enemy defensive.
Try to avoid laning against mordekaizer he cant be harras.
Try to stay with the tank when the team fights starts Sivir's buff is on of the best on the game for takig down towers and assist your team if they need to escape or chase.

My personal record to take a tower is 4-5 secounds without any help with atk speed runes at lvl 10.

Have fun!

Takashimmortal

12-10-2010

The most common build for Sivir are BT's (many of them), zerk/mercs, LW, *insert situational item here*

21/09/ Materies
MP/5 and ARPEN Runes

wildfire393

12-10-2010

I've had some success with:

9/0/21 masteries
ArPen Reds, MP/5/level Blues and Yellows, HP Quints
Ghost/Teleport

Start with a Doran's Blade and a potion. Go mid, start with Ricochet (Level 1 boomerang costs too much for the damage it does). Skill Rico, BB, Rico, BB or Shield, BB or Shield, Ult (only skip taking Shield if they don't have any easily predictable spell to absorb. I can't think of many mids I wouldn't take it against). Then get your BB to 5, Rico to 4 (shield at 8 if you didn't take it at 4/5), and finish out shield (the fifth point of Ricochet can wait).

Farm as hard as you can, getting harass off of your Ricochets and lobbing a blade if they get too close (it's better to fire at close range and get one hit guaranteed for near max damage than fire far away and chance two reduced hits but likely no hits as they walk out of the way). By the time you have to back, you should be able to afford a BF Sword. If you can't, it's acceptable to buy another Doran's and boots. An early BF Sword is key, and will make your farming and harassing incredibly powerful. After the BF, grab Mercury Treads and a Giant's Belt. The belt will either become Warmog's or Frozen Mallet (been leaning towards Warmog's as of late), which gives her the survivability to get a few attacks off during fights. Complete your BF into a Bloodthirster and grab an Atma's Impaler. This gives you solid defensive stats and lifesteal to stay alive. Start maintaining Elixirs. After you've got your core (BT, Warmog's/Frozen, Atma's, Mercs), your last two items can be a number of things. Infinity Edge/Last Whisper is always good for massive DPS. Frozen Mallet/Stark's is a more support-y build if you have another primary carry (probably someone melee like a Yi, Warwick, Trynd, etc). Hexdrinker, Bloodrazor, and/or Frozen Mallet can give you even more survivability. More Bloodthirsters are great if the other team is low on CC. Banshee's makes you an unstoppable spell-absorbing machine.

Dominoanty

12-10-2010

U need bloodthirsters , madreds bloodrazors and starks fervor