New Map Please...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordNicoLas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

Sup guys!? well, i made this thread so you guys can support me, let me see if you agree with me, Im so tired of new champions, don't you all think that it's time to make a new map? Cuz im getting so bored of those two maps, and as you can see, when you create a custom game, you can check that there are a lot of maps, Riot Please, WE NEED MAPS

Anyone else agrees with me?

Matkatamiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

well of course we agree, but that isn't going to make them come any faster

LordNicoLas

12-10-2010

But if we notice them, they will probably stop creating new champs and start editing new maps

Thanks for reply ^-^'

TamOcello

12-10-2010

The champion people are not the map people. They are also not the server people, or the client people.

Mowarth

12-10-2010

... junior members..

Matkatamiba

12-10-2010

i just don't spend a lot of time on the forums, thats all

Supercrest

12-10-2010

Its DotA, stop trying to change it, its a 5v5 game and should stay that way