Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Additional pages for masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaDziX

12-10-2010

We have to reset all masteries when we play different champoins. We got 3 pages for runes, it will be great if you'll add a few pages for masteries. What do you think about it?
Sorry for my english
Regards

mouxtaris

12-10-2010

Maybe it could be better if for each champion we have a set of rune and masteries page.

So we edit a champions rune/masteries page which will be autoloaded everytime we select him in champion selection.

This is good but will never happen

Because... riot wants to make money (is F2P game.. i understand). They will make this money by selling rune pages.. and maybe soon.. masteries pages

lennyisonfire

Recruiter

12-10-2010

On this note, new masteries would be awesome. I feel like the current ones are a bit stale.

SlothKing

12-10-2010

I think having multiple mastery pages would be awesome. Maybe this could be bought with RP? there would have to be a limit of how many a member could purchase tho.