Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Armor pen stacking pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feral Renegade

12-10-2010

By the way, simply because pantheon won't be utilizing black cleaver debuffs or the attack speed (or really the ArP) from Last Whisper, BT > LW+BC, because that extra 15 damage amounts to a around 85 extra damage per combo (60 from hss, and 25 from spear), but panth wont be utilizing Aspd or the debufs/ArP from either of them (the 40% is useless when the enemy has 70 armor and you are penetrating 51 of it already.)

TimmyTeat

12-10-2010

if you really wanted attack speed and armor pen, starks would be a better choice than last whisper anyway for panth.

Lina Perverse

12-10-2010

can i ask what is the maximum armpen for this game?

i have setup runepages mostly to armpen and 21/0/9 in masteries and playing olaf

with my usual build(mostly on armpen items)(also olaf @lvl 1 with default 31 armpen)

youumus ghostblade
Sword of divine(not getting this but the active 30 armpen is pretty good)
lvl 18 olaf
red buff lizard

if you sum it up..i have a total of

31(default @start)
+30(ragnaroks passive)+
20 of ghostblade)
+5(true damage of red buff)
+30 SotD(active armpen)
=116 armpen is this the maximum armpen you can achieve in this game?

NOTE: im not getting SoTD to olaf but the active 30 armpen of that item interests me