Learn to tank, you 1500 ELO scrubs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluenuts

12-10-2010

You don't need a Tank u need a miracle.

Neo1793

12-10-2010

do you not have a tank? What? You do? Oh, problem solved.

Steve 1rwin

12-10-2010

Yeah cause I can ask my ******ed deaf mute last pick low ELO ****s what they're going to pick and they will respond

BloodGod22

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avron View Post
But then you remembered that you can also tank.
0/10.
But then you remember that when you initiate with a tank they run backwards and after you die they go in.

Prisonal

12-10-2010

Stop hiding behind your alt and maybe people will take you seriously.

Until then, gtfo.

PhoenixLark

12-10-2010

IMO Blitzcrank needs defensive tree Strength of Spirit, Glacial Shroud (rushed) boots ( I like mobility) then Soul Shroud, Negatron Cloak, Finish Frozen heart if DPS is problem, Veil THEN sheen phage Triforce. With max CDR you can permanent W.

GNOY

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwid1g View Post
If blitz isn't building a triforce he's doing it wrong.
Yeah, but not as first item. Get Sheen only, then rest of equipment (Frozen Heart, Banshee, or some Ability power stuff if you need it). Complete Trinity (Lichbane if you got some neat AP items) in late game.

Wolfy2032

12-10-2010

Heres the problem depending on how high he is on the pick hes almost obligated to pick the best heroes that havent been banned. Next theres no garrantee if theres a jungle or not or the support its also very well known that more people own tanks and play tanks more than people play support heroes. Even less people know how to jungle and solo effectively. Its def the responsibility of the last 2 picks to balance out the team and pick what is the best for the team just like its the responsibility for the first 2 to 3 picks to pick the best heroes on the list.

Learn to play all kinds of heroes dont be last pick and expect a solo carry its not gonna happen very often. If you dont want to pick a tank say once the game starts hey i want to go this hero can you swap him for me you will be suprised how often people are willing to swap and first pick you good heroes when you talk in the chat and ask nicely.