@Zileas Yup, another one. Nothing too bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurami Kumori

12-10-2010

Append: Just wanted to add something in case people don't understand, which I think, clearly, people don't.

Without even reading, what is below the following text, if you believe that repetition will eventually, if not already, gets boring, then you agree with me. Simplicity and repetition go hand in hand. Here's how. Simple means, easy to do, therefore, anyone can do something simple. Yes? Yes. If anyone can do it, everyone can be the same, aside from personal skill level, yes? Yes. Therefore, if you add complexity, it no longer is simple. Yes? Yes. Complexity gives the chance for something to NOT occur, which in turn creates different results. Different results can be vast, diverse. Different is interesting, different is enticing, different is exciting. Complexity also separates those who can only perform simple and those who can go beyond.

If you agree with the above, you may read on and further understand what I am saying. Those who dislike complexity, are simple minded, and cannot grasp the concept. It's a shame, I do not pity you, and I do not hold ill will towards you, but know this, I want to BETTER myself.

EDIT: Downvote for downvote's sake. Cause it's going to happen.

Yes yes, here come the downvotes already, lets do this. I'm so used to it by now, it doesn't phase me.

Zileas your arguement so far is that new players should not be punished. Understandable, I agree.

Do you agree that experienced players should be rewarded?

Do you agree that games should have a learning curve?

Do you agree that complexity and difficulty increases the fun factor for someone who is dedicated to a game?

Do you agree that people who play for fun, will play for fun?

If so, then that must mean, that even if newbs lose to pros, which won't happen, I'll explain later, then! they must be having fun. Why? because I know people like that. I like to play competitively. Always have. LoL is getting boring. It's very repetitive. It needs spice. It needs harder to play champions with grandiose rewards. Hell, I'd be willing to play an 8400 IP champion if that were the case. Atm though, fact is, I just play Ashe, Taric, Shen, Amumu, and some others. Hmm, seems they all belong on Tier 1 of Elementz' list. Not that I'm a sheeple, I'm just well informed.

You need some anti-fun to create more fun. Even if some people will never get over that specific anti-fun. People will learn. People will adapt. If they don't, then they don't. It is not YOUR job to make every person who picks up this game happy in their pants. And btw, those games you named in a previous thread. Counterstrike, WoW, etc. WoW is for ******s, excuse my french. A trained monkey can play that. It's only "fun" because it's simple, and mindless. If that's what you are aiming for, then enjoy, I shall be leaving soon for DoTA 2 because I don't want simple. I don't think any competitive players want simple. We want traps that take 1/4th of people's lives and have a chance to crit for double damage. We want mana burns to finally combat other casters. We want more mana drain items. We want more shut down capability. We want some lone wolfing. Counterstrike also blows btw. Ex-Counterstrike player. Good game, but it's simple and loses it's flair after a while. WoW will eventually die out. No questions asked. When it does, I shall be extremely happy. It's repetitive and lacks a necessity of skill. DO NOT GO DOWN THIS SAME PATH. =/

K1CKER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

Well yes but u see.. there are more dumb ppl out there than there are smart ones.

Also everyone has a different definition of smart and stupid.

Also everyone thinks they are smart.

So no, WoW won`t die out, EVER...

Kurami Kumori

12-10-2010

Lack of content, it'll have a dead end that it will meet.

Osoz3

12-10-2010

You play Ashe (the super easy-mode tutorial champ) ... and your asking for hard to play champs? If your really looking for a challenge play the "UP" champs... since you're so well informed im sure you know who they are. Either way... stop complaining if yer just leaving for DoTA 2.

Kurami Kumori

12-10-2010

Listen, I said there aren't many complicated champions, hence why I am playing Ashe. Please read before commenting.

EDIT: I just noticed you are a junior. Shhh child. You know nothing of this game. In fact, it is your kind that ruin the game. I'd gladly pay $30 for this game instead of HoN if it meant weeding out even half of the bad players.

Osoz3

12-10-2010

So... you play one of the least complicated champs and complain about a lack of complicated champs?

Kurami Kumori

12-10-2010

Yes, because to beat noobs senseless and to give myself less headache, I'll just play Easy vs Easy, except I'll play Easy, BETTER. See how that works? LeBlanc WOULD have been my main instead of Ashe but because they nerfed her through the floor because punks like you couldn't handle her early game, she's now useless, like Urgot. She brings nothing to a team that another mage can't do better.

Osoz3

12-10-2010

Junior/Member/Senior is measured by activity on the forums, that shows how much you dont know. there are beta testers who still have a junior tag. Ill let you choke on that for a minute.

Raja Naga

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcos View Post
Listen, I said there aren't many complicated champions, hence why I am playing Ashe. Please read before commenting.

EDIT: I just noticed you are a junior. Shhh child. You know nothing of this game. In fact, it is your kind that ruin the game. I'd gladly pay $30 for this game instead of HoN if it meant weeding out even half of the bad players.

Your grasp of the English language is stellar!

Anyway, you want a challenge? Play champions that aren't as good as the ones you play now.

Minrog

12-10-2010

Quote:
It is not YOUR job to make every person who picks up this game happy in their pants.
This sort of is exactly what their job is.

Quote:
WoW is for ******s, excuse my french. A trained monkey can play that. It's only "fun" because it's simple, and mindless. If that's what you are aiming for, then enjoy,
Clearly they should be emulating mod designers who live in basements and not $17,000,000,000 companies.