Archangel's Staff Not Proccing with Udyr stance changing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bacon Dragon

12-20-2009

I'm not sure if it's the system but I'm trying a certain AP build with Udyr in which I use Innervating Locket and Archangels staff to continue building up mana and AP on Udyr while replenishing mana and health for myself and my team.

The Innervating Locket was proccing each time I switched a stance after the item cooldown, however, I was not seeing the same results from Archangels staff after I had swithced stances.

I'm not sure if the system was lagging but my mana would only increase sometimes after I had died and it didn't seem the correct amount with how much I had been switching stances.

Could Riot take a look into this problem please?

qPenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-22-2009

After searching a bit I found out that the Archangel's Staff still has the 600MP cap that the Tear of the Goddess had. (I know I wish that was on the tooltip too)

And getting multiple Archangel's Staves and/or Tears of the Goddess will only help you reach the cap faster.

Onuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Both Tear and Archangel's have the 600 Mana cap, but when you upgrade from Tear to Arch, do you keep all of your increased mana? It would be silly if you didn't, and a waste of time & money, but I could see that potentially being a flaw.

The Bacon Dragon

12-23-2009

I really wish they had that on there about the cap, I thought I had the best way to build up an AP build with Udyr since he's buffed now.

Innervating Locket, Beserker's Greaves, Archangels Staff, Lich Bane, Nashor's Tooth, Rylai's Scepter.

Skill build

Bear
Turtle
Turtle
Phoenix
Turtle
Phoenix
Phoenix
Turtle
Phoenix
Turtle
Phoenix