Shaco: Ridiculously OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JebJeb

12-20-2009

Shaco is the most overpowered person in the game for multiple reasons. Lemme just count em down.

1. He can go invisible and teleport away instantly with one skill. This makes shaco almost unkillable unless for w/e reason you know exactly where hes going.

2. His passive is ridiculous. 30% more damage to people running away? Wtf? People see shaco, and run away instantly, pretty much dooming themselves.

3. He can slow people and poison them. Not too bad by itself, but combined with his passive its just ridiculous.

Hallucinate isnt overpowered, its annoying, but i accept it. I know a ton of people are thinking "Get oracles you noob". Oracles has a small range to you character and shacos teleport makes it pointless. The only way to kill him is to catch him off gaurd and kill him within the time of a stun. He needs a serious nerf.

NoOtherDestiny

12-20-2009

He is squishy. As soon as he attacks you, nuke him and he will die quick. I've had many champs some generally very squishy to, and have easily killed him.

Cosmic Power

12-20-2009

Shaco is NOT OP. Most characters can easily stand and fight him. He is good for one thing only, ganking. If you really wanted to complain about any imbalances with him, complain about how he can solo Baron at 11.

He's just like Twitch, lots of damage, and no survivability. You could say that his blink = survivability, but then he can't use it to attack. If he doesn't use it to attack he is pretty much worthless. And yes Oracles is a great counter to him, but blind/armor is even better.

karode

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebJeb View Post
Shaco is the most overpowered person in the game for multiple reasons. Lemme just count em down.

1. He can go invisible and teleport away instantly with one skill. This makes shaco almost unkillable unless for w/e reason you know exactly where hes going.

2. His passive is ridiculous. 30% more damage to people running away? Wtf? People see shaco, and run away instantly, pretty much dooming themselves.

3. He can slow people and poison them. Not too bad by itself, but combined with his passive its just ridiculous.

Hallucinate isnt overpowered, its annoying, but i accept it. I know a ton of people are thinking "Get oracles you noob". Oracles has a small range to you character and shacos teleport makes it pointless. The only way to kill him is to catch him off gaurd and kill him within the time of a stun. He needs a serious nerf.
1. Wards/Oracles/Exhaust

2. It's based on attacking from behind, if you keep turning your char randomly you can help negate him getting that extra damage.

Hallucinate is cool, but it's so easy to tell which one is the real one that it makes it kind of pointless, most people use it just as a decoy towards the end, or as a nuke on new players. You would be amazed how many people tower dive to kill the hallucination and die.

GNOY

12-21-2009

Omg. Another noob who even haven't played him pre-nerf complains about being hardraped. Jeez.