Coolcetrix is stupid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

catxty

12-09-2010

So i played a game a while back with this Coolcetrix fellow, and he sat there abusing me calling me a noob and what not, so i blocked him but TODAY i was put into a game with him again dunno why, and not only did he call me a noob AGAIN but he reported me for HACKING!? wtf! i had 2 kills and 3 deaths!? explain to me how that is hacking? i really dont think he should even be aloud to get away with that im really worried they are going to freeze my account because this STUPID is reporting me when i have done NOTHING WRONG!? look at my match history! im OBVIOUSLY NOT A HACKER! So please do NOT believe this guy/girl when he says things like that i have a feeling he does it to alot of people he also reported a player called BLY?
anyway just wanted to clear things up that he is a fool and im not very impressed with the league of legends reporting and what not system.

TheNarwhalKing

12-09-2010

1) Calling people out on the forums is against the rules.

2) They won't do anything as long as you aren't hacking, which I doubt you are. Calm down bro.

coolcetrix

02-25-2011

Wow its against the rules to call someone like this in forum to defame and tarnish his reputation and still this post is there for whatever credit. If its against the rules to isolate some player and defame him, why this post isnot removed from the forum. Other wise i can post a lot of names that i am dissatisfied of and post it in here.

your sincerely,
coolcetrix.

HatLlama

02-25-2011

Calling people out is against the rules? I thought it was the point of GD!

Garion

02-25-2011

2 children yelling at each other, move along now, nothing new...

oic, they're junior members, forgive them that they dont really know the forum rules... i mean... sometimes even senior members blatantly post stupid stuff...