Un-Aquirable Skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scayth

12-20-2009

I've been trying to find out how ot get Gray Warwick/Ghost Fiddles and Gangplank. Why are they not present in the Game Store?

karode

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scayth View Post
I've been trying to find out how ot get Gray Warwick/Ghost Fiddles and Gangplank. Why are they not present in the Game Store?
Because they haven't added them to the store yet.

JayceJa

12-20-2009

yep, the ghost skins are not for sale yet, as is grey warwick

on-topic, as for any others people may be looking for:
human ryze, black minotaur, goth annie and silver adjudicator were for preorders/collectors packs, not ingame store

PAX cardmaster was given out at PAX, a gaming convention

king rammus was for closed beta testers

pink tristana was meant to be for facebook fans, never got given out for some reason, not sure what the whole story was with that though

think thats all, oh and a few christmas skins are not in store until 23rd for anyone looking for them

Lorx

12-20-2009

Still awaiting Pink Trist...more or less patiently. The fact that three Trist skins are listed, and only one (the normal) available is kind of itching at my sanity. (Late December = That third skin is becoming mine)

The probable problem with the Facebook thing is that facebook accounts aren't connected to LoL accounts. I guess the simple way to circumvent this would be to create a code system, much like RP Point Cards, that can give your account the skin. Have the Group/Fan Page send out a bulk message to all fans containing some kind of method to derive your code (or your code outright, which would require a separate message to each fan, instead of one massively sent mail).

Leded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

dam? i got Goth Annie, but not Human Ryze or Black Minotaur when i got the online collectors pack. was that wrong or did i miss something?

JayceJa

12-21-2009

human ryze was from amazon i think

black minotaur was pre-ordering

Leded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

dam i can't remember if i got it before the "pre-order" thing was up. don't really matter i guess tho, i don't really use Alistar anyways, so i suppose it's ok

Gedlan

12-28-2009

Lucky I would have loved the black Minotaur but didnt know about the game when he was available ....