Where is xLOLICON4LIFEx's avatar that's so "Creepy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Sakurasou l

3 Days Ago

like theres a big fuss but i dont see it....

Cryogenic

3 Days Ago

What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little non diamond subhuman scum? Iíll have you know I got to diamond 1 at the top of my class in the lol academy, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Summoners Rift, and I have over 300 confirmed kills in a single match.

I am trained in Summoner warfare and Iím the top Tryndamere in the entire US OF A. You are nothing to me but just another bronzie. I will wipe you the **** out with plays the likes of which has never been seen before on this Game, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, f***er.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Diamond 1 overlords across the World and your Summoner Name is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bronzie. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Summoner. Youíre f***ing dead, bronzie. I can be anywhere on the map, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with Tryndamere.

Not only am I extensively trained in Top lane, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Shop Keeper and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bronze face off the continent, you little low elo sh*t.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ backtalk was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you filthy low elo trash. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre f***ing dead, non diamond scum.

You should try wearing diapers. I used to have accidents when I was growing up too. It used to really stress me out. Finally I bought myself a pack of diapers and started wearing them whenever I may not have immediate access to toilets. I felt so much better not have that worry hanging over me. Now I wear them pretty regularly. You should try it.

Why are bronzies/silver trash/gold trash/plat trash such perpetual posters about balance when in fact, they know nothing about the core design of this game. If you are bronze, it evidently means you are inferior than "humans" who are diamond; thus, I can safely conclude your logic presented on balance topics is below the threshold of what even a 5 year old can post. It also holds no base to support a thoughtful intelligent conversation amid us diamond players. Thus, we just ignore and dislike your post and move on. Please don't post garbage created in your incapable brain because it only makes society dumber and moves us back a 100 years in development. I also hate the fact that bronzies think they know balance that their post often show much vanity than proper information about the game.

Low elos should learn to stop back talking diamond 1s or higher. If someone from bronze has an opinion that differs from a diamond 1's, the bronzie should NOT try to reason with the high elo. He shouldn't ask why either. He should take what the diamond says as fact without talking back. Too many times, I've seen a bronzie backtalk a diamond 1, and it's disgusting, because the bronzie is wrong most of the time. The only time a bronzie is right is when 500,000 bronzies are talking back to a single diamond 1. There's a reason why you're stuck in bronze. It's because you think differently than the diamonds. Start thinking like a diamond.

America's place as the foremost world power is at jeopardy. Not because of middle eastern conflicts or China's economic awakening but because it does nothing to curb the tide of bronziocracy. American bronzies are given suffrage and even legal and reproductive rights despite having proved their inferior mental and moral status. In countries like Korea where being the worst at something is shameful people give their all to better themselves. However American culture celebrates mediocrity and encourages bronzies to merely stop playing the game when their self esteem might be tarnished by their inferior performances. Instead of sharpening their minds and, even more importantly, teaching themselves to overcome their inherent genetic disadvantages through hard work, American bronzies transition to smoking cannabis and having unprotected ***. They diminish their mental abilities even further while creating the next generation of bronzies. The only way to curb America's economic decline is the mandatory sterilization of all bronzies. While it would be inhumane to simply eradicate the bronzies America is already saddled with, their negative economic impact can be curbed by leveraging them as farm animals and mannequins.

Void Lissandra

3 Days Ago

Can we not have this debate?

Masticatorr

3 Days Ago

It was something...very unsavory. Edging on pedophilia. Best you move on now.

l Sakurasou l

3 Days Ago

human curiosity OP

l Sakurasou l

3 Days Ago

b

HexSeal

3 Days Ago

Bump my curiosity is getting the better of me too.

Legal Loli

3 Days Ago

ill prob be called biased but i didnt see a problem

edit: here
Name:  loliconlife.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  47.5 KB

AhriLolicon

3 Days Ago

I don't see a problem either.

Jib Jig

3 Days Ago

For science.