Blitz Crank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neokigali

12-20-2009

Blitzcranks ability to pull people through solid walls.

Blitzcranks ability to pulll people through solid enviromental objects. His punch arm goes through the jungle woods walls and the outerwall of the base. It pulls you through the otherwise uncrossible walll to the blitz's desired location. Pulling someone through walls is completly unfair to the player.

TheGenie

12-20-2009

Not so. Many champions have escape abilities (Kassadin's Riftwalk, Tryndamere's spinning slash,) they all go through walls. Blitzcrank's rocket punch only works if you stand still and manage to get grabbed. It's perfectly fair and legit. Your an either use one of your escapes, or just heal and run. Not cheap at all.

Vancouver Amumu

12-20-2009

I'm not sure it is intended though. (The Tryndamere E ability as well.)

I understand Kassadin can teleport over a wall, but I don't think it's fair that Tryndamere and Blitzcrank get to "go through" walls.

TheGenie

12-20-2009

Actually, i do believe that the designers mentioned that it was intended to go through walls. In some post long ago, it was mentioned as an escape route for Tryndamere. As for Blitz, as forementioned, going through walls ain't [that] cheap. And its really cool

Lilitu

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGenie View Post
Not so. Many champions have escape abilities (Kassadin's Riftwalk, Tryndamere's spinning slash,) they all go through walls. Blitzcrank's rocket punch only works if you stand still and manage to get grabbed. It's perfectly fair and legit. Your an either use one of your escapes, or just heal and run. Not cheap at all.
Never mind that he can actually grab you while you're moving if he has a brain and that it puts your team on one side of the wall and his team on the other. It isn't so easy to "just use your escape" when it is 3v1.

karode

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilitu View Post
Never mind that he can actually grab you while you're moving if he has a brain and that it puts your team on one side of the wall and his team on the other. It isn't so easy to "just use your escape" when it is 3v1.
Low on hp? Blitz MIA? Don't stand next to the wall, problem solved. The actual area that he can grab you from behind the wall is minimal, plus he has to leave a gap between him and his side of the wall to pull you over.