Teemo needs to escape!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felix Akasaka

12-20-2009

It bothers me, but who knows about the actual balance issues.

Most DPS/Carries have a slow or escape mechanism
- Shaco has invis + slow
-Twitch has slow + invis
- Evelynn has invis + stun
- Yi has a speed boost + stun/slow protection
- Katarina has a blink
- etc?

Teemo has that move quick thing that doesn't work too well. Even behind team mates, if he gets slowed when everyone starts running, he's dead. He also can't slow people (please don't say mushrooms) to chase them down. Why not?

What would Teemo be with some more survivability as in escapability? If move quick was a passive that could block stuns/slows or give a speed burst to escape when activated, that would be awesome. I mean, he's already as squishy as hell. Why make him easy fodder?

Neh, flame or not.

Pieceofcandy

12-20-2009

I'd like them to have move quick go on a 1 second CD if you turn it off manually before getting hit.

Or

Like you said a passive but weaker base move speed buff with a "boost" activate function.

Xetal

12-20-2009

One of the things you should always factor into your summoner spell selection and your item build is "what weaknesses does the champion I am selecting have"

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

Mushrooms. Seriously. Aoe slow.

Pray

12-20-2009

my brother plays teemo and he always stands near a mushroom...

JayceJa

12-20-2009

if your ALWAYS near a mushroom, you arent using them right

GNOY

12-21-2009

Yi dont have stun protection...lfg before posting

Leded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

i can't even count the number of times i've had a Teemo escape on me when i'm about to kill him. maybe you're doing something wrong. also if you get jumped by like 3+ people don't usually expect to escape easily if at all

feardragon

12-21-2009

Bush juking to get your move quick up.
Summoner spells like flash, ghost, cleanse
Mushrooms
Juking into his new passive stealth(ok this one is impractical but I've managed to avoid 2 way ganks with it)
I know flash was super nerfed but moving that little bit and turning on move quick helps a LOT.

But yes, Teemo can get screwed if you don't plan a little. That's your escape strategy. Good planning.