Tips for shyvana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindcraze

05-06-2012

So I have a few questions. I have a build down. Pretty well I use one from Solomid and it's what I used when I was just winging it without know what it really was. My question is debating if I should max my a second compared to me e. The reason I ask that is because when I go dragon it makes the CD for the armor debuff lower witch helps my team and our carry eat them. would it be worth it for a shorter CD for the debuff and suffer some dmg loss? I like my build and runes. I think even maxing q second will help my sustain in the jungle because if you don't have.a life steal your sustain is next to ****. I'm new to this champion but she is so great. Any tips would be amazing. Thank you.

Lettuce Leaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Be the dragon...

Max R->W->Q->E

Go 9-21-0 Masteries

Get a phage for some CC since you lack it, Wriggles for sustain, Wit's End for good damage and the attackspeed on her kicks ass. Other stuff like Randuins or Aegis can be used on her effectively.
You do alot of damage naturally so once you got Wit's End and Wriggles, just build to counter the other team. BE A TANK. she rocks at it and is very annoying.

ZRaven