Sun Fire Cape?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nieco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

just wanna ask does sunfire cape stack? I mean the 40 damger per sec????

and can anyone give me a tip for a good item set for rammus

XmasHamm

12-20-2009

yes

Nieco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

realy?? cause I tried it on ramus... with 2 fire capes its only 36 dmg/sec in crips :O

XrBob

12-20-2009

the capes do stack, though I feel more than one is overkill. Abyssal scepter can work together well with a cape, lowering magic resistance. Warden's mail is always good, I like to start with doran's shield and chalice keeps his mp at a good level. Mercury treads are good, though boots of mobility can help you move from battle to battle quickly.

Nieco

12-20-2009

ohh.. >.<~ but stil la while I go I have 2 sun fire capes... and I only do 36 damage per sec on crips ??? why?? it should be 80 or somethin :S?

PizzaAnalogyGuy

12-20-2009

Crips have fire resistance. Try taking out the bloods instead for they are weaker to the fire.

It is like a pizza. Crip is like the guacamole pizza, resistant to fire. While bloods are like the pepperonis on top. They are prone to burning.

Anarion

12-20-2009

I think the answer you're looking for is the aura doesn't make it 80 a second, rather there are two auras doing 40 each. So you should see it more often, but for the same amount.

GnomeChomsky

12-20-2009

The above poster is correct.

The dmg on Sunfire Cape is affected by magic resistance as well.

Generally you don't want to stack them... unless you're Amumu (and this is still debatable) or your team is stacking magic reduction. One suffices to help you farm and give you survivability... then going other items is usually better.