My Teemo Item Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vogatoad

12-20-2009

Well here's my Teemo build, its straight DPS. I usually start out with making a Philosopher's Stone but I don't know if its the best thing to start with.

Items

1. Philosopher's Stone
  2. Berserker's Greaves
  3. Last Whisper
  4. Malady
Now I sell Philosopher's Stone and make either make a Wit's end or The Black Cleaver.

The thing I dont really know about is the starting item. Tell me what you think.

Reidan

12-20-2009

Holy **** 20/10 amazing would read again

Felix Akasaka

12-20-2009

I prefer not to get a philosopher's stone, it's a bit of a waste for teemo. He doesn't need health regen after getting a malady, nor do you need much mana. You can kill the golem for it. You should also get Malady earlier since attack speed is pretty much essential to teemo.

I usually do:
Malady
Zerks
Bloodrazors
Dancers
Bloodthirster
and Edge.
I've only done that once.. usually get to dancers. Teemo's already raping face by then.

Teldara

12-20-2009

What you REALLY need:

Zhonya's Ring
Rylai's
Rylai's
Rylai's
Boots of choice.
Lich Bane

Thats 525 base AP from items.
1500 HP from items.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

you start with doran's shield. that's the most solid starting item for a teemo.

Zoob

12-20-2009

I usually solo mid as Teemo, and shy away from AP style although it is viable. One of the great things about Teemo is he can be built a few ways. I've settled on this build for most games: Malady, Zerk Greaves, Last Whisper, Frozen Mallet, Inf Edge.

One game I tried sheen/triforce and infinity edge, pretty brutal as well.

creedishfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2009

I just started using him today, and for me I always go Malady/Berserker's Greaves first (depending on if I have enough gold when I recall). From there I get a Zeal->Phantom Dancer. At this point it doesn't really matter, but I really like getting Stinger->Nashor's Tooth

Franz Josef

01-01-2010

I played Teemo really a lot, and at the moment I stick to

First: BOOTS- upgrade to Swiftness Boots asap
Second: MALADY- Start witch Vampiric Szepter early in the game to heal
Then we come: 3 BF Swords and a Bow, which are upgraded to Whisper, Bloodthirster, Edge and Cleaver if the game lasts long enough, in this Order.

OMBlah

01-01-2010

That's a good build, but you're going for philosopher's first? So you're starting with an HP/Mana regain item?

I start off with Vampiric Sceptor. First skill should be poison. Poison darts don't cost any Mana so that's not a problem, and then you can harass an enemy with 55dmg + 8*5 per mana-less dart. That's why Teemo is great at laning. If they decide to attack you, they might get 1-2 hits in, but you end up almost doubling that damage output AND healing yourself if you start with lifesteal.