A New Champion Approaches: Cassiopeia, the Serpentís Embrace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyndro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2010

because the game totally doesnt have enough cc or AOE disables. the sad part is riot cant fix the whole cc metagame without a complete overhaul of alot of champions. i dont think theyre gonna do it just because people dont like the cc metagame. most of the fun champions dont have cc so if u win u just have to be lucky enough to get an enemy team with as litle cc as ur team does. she even has a new aoe disable. oh joy.

Zazra

12-12-2010

To me, the only thing what I would complain is the lack of champions on the side of Demacia. Look demacian champions (4) and look look noxian champions (8 or more). If there was a war between Demacia & Noxous, the latter would overflow the other only with the number of champions at his service.

But anyways great job Riot.

ChocoboLee

12-12-2010

and medusa from Dota has just arrived

Ghostrain

12-12-2010

Her name and parts of her law come from "Cassiopeia" The constellation of stars in the northen sky. It was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd century Greek astronomer Ptolemy, and it remains one of the 88 modern constellations today. Cassiopeia is easily recognizable due to its distinctive 'W' shape formed by five bright stars. In the sky Cassiopeia sits with Andromeda on the South side, Perseus on the South East and Cepheus to the North. She is opposite the Big Dipper, and can be seen the clearest in early November. In Greek mythology it was considered to represent the vain queen Cassiopeia, who boasted about her unrivaled beauty.

This has some simarlarities with the law that riot have about her being even more beautiful then her sister Katarina.

This is the Simarlarity between katarina and Cassiopeia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiop...ion)#Mythology

I like the fact that riot are using Mythology now ide like to see more heros like this.

pirkqlater

12-13-2010

Lol, Petrifying Gaze that is going to be OP

Ghostrain

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirkqlater View Post
Lol, Petrifying Gaze that is going to be OP

It all depends once people get used to the fact that she can only turn them into stone if they are facing her might learn to avoid it and then there is always banshee's vale. i think that Galios Ulti is alot more OP than this.

atte0202

12-13-2010

League of Legends is very good

Pathogens

12-13-2010

Does badger teemo get +damage vs casseopia?

GuanJess

12-13-2010

yay a easyer way 2 counter mundo!