A New Champion Approaches: Cassiopeia, the Serpentís Embrace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fof0t

12-09-2010

I'm sad. No unique abilities

Eonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

I think I have a new main champion Her abilities look fun and she looks amazing. Now my question is...is she going to hiss her 's's? because that could get annoying REAL fast.

AstorSapolsky

12-09-2010

Forum thread: how do we stop the AoEfest?
Troll post in it: release a champion who can spam AoE moves with a group stun like the ones who created the metagame.
Joke response: hire this man, Riot!

Labled for your future reference, when someone says to exacerbate the situation, they are trolling. When someone says "hire this man," don't hire him! Fire the troll who said to counter tanky DPS with Trundle and AoE spam with our newest addition.

THIS ALL SAID: she seems like a fun champion. I love poison, I love movespeed, Ido like her. Just... why release an AoE spam character? Irelia was a good counter champion, these ones make it worse.

Edit: a joke post with a legitimate point that's still supportive? I don't know how to feel... but I see a -1 by his post so I don't have to read the post! :3

blazein1

12-09-2010

Can you guys please start including the ap ratio on the skills?

Desist

12-09-2010

Give her a bow and you've got Lady Vashj from WoW...except she does it all herself and doesn't need all those annoying elementals and spore bats to cause poison havoc.

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

Very interesting passive and kit... Geeves might be my favorite designer. :x

Civic42

12-09-2010

Finally they have a serpent champion.

Pichuka

12-09-2010

Like i said Poison/assasin

Schnadams

12-09-2010

Medusa, okay, where are the cool mythological creatures?

BloodGod22

12-09-2010

Great, all we need now is another one of Kat's sister, only this time she should be a half chihuahua.

Is she ranged or melee, i cant tell if she is throwing the snake or useing it as a weapon (lol)?