Do you think adding a communcation/teamwork spotlight/tutorial would be helpful?

Absolutely. This would be a great addition, and would help even a few seasoned players! 65 56.52%
Good idea, but why would people listen? They don't listen to their teammates afterall. 35 30.43%
I simply dont think this is needed/Don't think it could ever work. 8 6.96%
Absolutely not. This is a silly idea and there is no reason for anything of the sort! 7 6.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Elementz Solo Queue 5v5 Teir list: Coordination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levios

12-09-2010

You know what would be a really cool way to improve coordination, ban all the bads that keep going 0-10 and refuse to listen. That would be super awesome and take little effort for huge results!

TL Frolo

12-09-2010

disagree because anivia and sivir are both highly team dependent

Feral Renegade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I could write an article on it but I don't know if the community will like it or not XD.
I would read it. Most of the decent players would also read it. The ones who need it, would not.

If you could screen record a 5v5 and explain how you communicate with your team, and the issues you run into when you have to deal with ragers etc. That would be nice. And it would work a heck of alot better than ME doing it, because you've got a name that everyone knows, whereas I am quite unknown.

Thats kinda why I would want phreak to do it, so riot could post it officially, but you posting it on the forums would gain nearly as much, if not more, attention.

Maybe you could write a guide on it, and then couple it with a 5v5 video in which you explain the ins and outs of communication?

Feral Renegade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

bump

DontBanMeImDrunk

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AychAychAych View Post
It might be hard to teach since the game is missing one of the most core tools to build coordination.
i thought he meant a clan system

DontBanMeImDrunk

12-09-2010

Quote:
I could write an article on it but I don't know if the community will like it or not XD.

you could, but since reginald is alot smarter than you... maybe you should stick to what u know best (lane comps)

Feral Renegade

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBanMeImDrunk View Post
you could, but since reginald is alot smarter than you... maybe you should stick to what u know best (lane comps)
Perhaps you aren't intelligent enough to make that judgement eh? If you were, I'm sure you'd be writing guides that nearly every member of LoL makes reference to at one point or another, or at the very least keeps in mind in nearly every game when they QQ about the revive eve that just got chosen, or the urgot that was first picked.

Feral Renegade

12-09-2010

bump

bze

12-09-2010

Great idea,

Mirepoc

12-09-2010

Quote:
You should write it because you want to help people or even for your own satisfaction. Don't let the LoL community (of all things..) stop you.

Anyways.. about the coordination topic. They could do another video contest and make the players do it for them. But I think most of it comes from your own general knowledge of LoL. Like knowing when to gank, which character does what (stun, slow, taunt, etc) and how it plays out in team fights, or when you play against a character: knowing all their abilities and passive to think of ways to counter them, knowing most if not all the items in the game and what each of them does. Things like that take a long time to really understand. I guess you could put that in the video but for now, I can't see how it would play out. There's just too much information.