Sion's passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JEMANGEDESMONDES

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
Look at Karthus' passive. Atleast Sion's is useful.
Look at Malzahar's passive. Atleast Karthus's isn't helpful to the enemy team.

rashok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdbnmrty View Post
I only reduced Annie's damage by more then half, WAHHHHH. I don't get that the remaining damage is further reduced by Sion's armor, WAHHHHH.

I don't get that Sion's passive isn't ment to block huge amounts of burst damage, WAHHHHHHH.

Sion's passive should be buffed to block 1463% damage 99.99.99.999909% of the time, WAHHHHHHH. I think it would go well because I build and play Sion like a tank because I'm pro.

Check out my champion suggestion it shoots lazarsszz and kills them instantly and only stuns for 9 minutes. I'm not done I have to buff later but I post anyway. I don't have a poll either. No one leave comment I wonder y eye spel write.
.etirw leps eye y rednow I tnemmoc evael eno oN .rehtie llop a evah t'nod I .yawyna tsop I tub retal ffub ot evah I enod ton m'I .setunim 9 rof snuts ylno dna yltnatsni meht sllik dna zzssrazal stoohs ti noitseggus noipmahc ym tuo kcehC

.orp m'I esuaceb knat a ekil noiS yalp dna dliub I esuaceb llew og dluow ti kniht I .HHHHHHHAW ,emit eht fo %909999.99.99.99 egamad %3641 kcolb ot deffub eb dluohs evissap s'noiS

.HHHHHHHAW ,egamad tsrub fo stnuoma eguh kcolb ot tnem t'nsi evissap s'noiS taht teg t'nod I

.HHHHHAW ,romra s'noiS yb decuder rehtruf si egamad gniniamer eht taht teg t'nod I .HHHHHAW ,flah neht erom yb egamad s'einnA decuder ylno I

Cool story bro.

Yana

06-28-2010

This

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

wtf.. one black mana? but i use blue deck!

Jack Noir

06-28-2010

his passive is pretty ignorable like kassadin, nidalee, and many others.

Talamare

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Noir View Post
his passive is pretty ignorable like kassadin, nidalee, and many others.
neither of those are ignorable

15% less damage from spells is massive and nidalee allows her to escape most gank

Sions did get a nice little buff, but yea, you still dont really know if its working

ELuyn

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
imho it should cater to his role as tank-that-can-hit-like-a-truck; convert damage received into attack damage over a short period of time. Like, 2% of the damage you take is added to your attack damage for the next 5 seconds; so if you take 1000 damage you'll be hitting for 20 more for 5 seconds.
Pew Pew.. lazer gunz !!!1

Nice idea.

MindChild

06-28-2010

I think its usefull when clearing a Minion Wave, but more not.

SlyGoat

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Feel No Pain redesigned to reduce damage taken by .3/.5/.7 (levels 1, 7 and 13) per % of HP Sion is missing before armor. Damage taken cannot be reduced under 10.
^

i will promote my ideas in this ancient thread

Jack Noir

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
neither of those are ignorable

15% less damage from spells is massive and nidalee allows her to escape most gank

Sions did get a nice little buff, but yea, you still dont really know if its working
nidalee escapes ganks and chases so well because of pounce which makes her passive pretty redundant.

for kassadin youre going to die anyway if annie or another caster decides to blow her load all over you. he is more blink in dish some pain and then blink out. i find that if im being focused as him im doing something wrong. id rather have something that helps his dps in a real way as a caster or gives him some kind of interesting utility.