Sion's passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aLargeSomoanMan

Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
Sion's Passive.
Needs to be buffed.


20% chance to ignore 30. dmg... that's not good at all. Everyone does more than that at level 1!

annie does 50 dmg, so that means you'll take 20 dmg, ooh,

late game its awful.. with cho' gath nomming on you you take about 1000 dmg... so instead, you can take 970 with sion. possibly.......


my suggestion is to either make it like 1-5% of the time ignore all dmg, or like 10% of the time ignore 25% dmg or something, because 30 damage is nothing.
Quit whining. If the game goes beyond 45 minutes you can get enough items as Sion to crit for over 1000. Believe me I've done it. Also Cho'gath's nomnomnom only does 800


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truhls

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLargeSomoanMan View Post
Quit whining. If the game goes beyond 45 minutes you can get enough items as Sion to crit for over 1000. Believe me I've done it. Also Cho'gath's nomnomnom only does 800
if you arent building chogath as AP, you arent playing him right.


Two i kind of agree. his passive is only good level 1-5, after that it might as well not be there.

I think if it was a 10% chance to block 25% of the damage it would be far better. This way it absorbs less less in the early levels, but is useful in the later levels.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knothing View Post
He may write like a complete idiot but i do agree with him, his passive isnt supposed to block all damage income, it would be the most OP passive in game even if you put a 5% or less proc chance. Imagine getting nuked by veigar and/or annie at level 6 and that 5% procs on every spell, you are full health and they have nothing left to throw at you? IMHO thats broken.
I agree that a small "block-all-damage" passive would be unsatisfying and way too random. But I think that a percentage block would be reasonable (chance to block 25% damage or whatever). I haven't really played Sion, so my opinion on this one doesn't count for too much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdbnmrty View Post
I only reduced Annie's damage by more then half, WAHHHHH. I don't get that the remaining damage is further reduced by Sion's armor, WAHHHHH.

I don't get that Sion's passive isn't ment to block huge amounts of burst damage, WAHHHHHHH.

Sion's passive should be buffed to block 1463% damage 99.99.99.999909% of the time, WAHHHHHHH. I think it would go well because I build and play Sion like a tank because I'm pro.

Check out my champion suggestion it shoots lazarsszz and kills them instantly and only stuns for 9 minutes. I'm not done I have to buff later but I post anyway. I don't have a poll either. No one leave comment I wonder y eye spel write.

yes annies attack at lvl 1...

later on annies damage is a lot higher and sion's buff only goes to 20% of the time to block 50 damage. so a level 18 sion could own a lvl 1 annie i guess if you're just going by the passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WholeGrn

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
if you arent building chogath as AP, you arent playing him right
What makes you say that? I think he is more effective as a tank imo. If you want to nuke, play Veigar, not Cho'gath.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truhls

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by WholeGrn View Post
What makes you say that? I think he is more effective as a tank imo. If you want to nuke, play Veigar, not Cho'gath.
because he is still a tank playing him as AP. In fact hes still a BETTER tank going AP then some of the tanks are regular tanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WholeGrn

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
because he is still a tank playing him as AP. In fact hes still a BETTER tank going AP then some of the tanks are regular tanks.
Not really. If you go AP, I assume you get Rod of Ages x2, Rylai's, or general health/AP items. This makes you lack armor, magic resist, and health regeneration to initiate effectively and take on the full force of 5 people for a few seconds, which is what a tank should do.

When you go tank'gath you can initiate, run to their fountain, go have dinner with your family, come back to the game and still not die.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobbles

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
Look at Karthus' passive. Atleast Sion's is useful.
Karthus' passive is good. Sure it requires you to die, but it gives you time to deal damage uninhibited, which many casters can't do. Sion's passive is bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hand of Might

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Scion is a mother****ing beast. He needs zero buff.

Last time I was playing with him, he was hitting for 1/4 his hp in ****ing lifesteal, insane damage and ofc he has like 3k hp by then :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-28-2010

So.. this is a necro thread, just wondering if its anymore valid now...