Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[Q] Is CD reduc quint not a good choice?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kindle

Recruiter

12-20-2009

I am also wondering how the CDs work.

Do they stack?

Like if u put points in Util mastery to get 6% CD and 5% CD by runes , is that total 11%?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solus

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Cooldown reduction caps at 40%. It all stacks. The only exception would be the items with "UNIQUE Passive" which do not stack with itself but -will- stack with other cooldown reduction. IE getting a fiendish codex and a haunting guise would give you 10% each, +6% from masteries, +5% from runes = 31%. But if you got two Fiendish codex with 6% from masteries and 5% from runes it'd only be 21%, because two fiendish codex do not stack with eachother.


1