Tyrn- best DD in high Elo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XmasHamm

12-29-2009

I saw someone mention earlier that my avarice blade build has no lifesteal. My answer to you is this. Why the hell do you need lifesteal? You're tryndamere. You get to heal yourself with your Q ability (which should be maxxed) and have an ult that makes you invincible, and you have a slow, and you have a blink (spin) which can be used for escaping. I fail to see any reason for lifesteal this early. (though I usually end up getting a lifesteal item after completing infinity, likely starks) You can easily solo dragon and lizard around lv 5, with 2x averice blade. Get lizard first, then dragon is cake. You should be charging up to 8 Q charges fairly easily with the averice blades helping you crit, then, eat your charges to heal and watch them build up again.

By 20 minutes in game, you should almost have your infinity ready and you should be critting 80+% of the time for around 500 dmg. You don't need lifesteal if you can spin in, be invincible, kill 3 heroes, and spin out.

Manglurr

12-29-2009

Please post a video of you soloing dragon at level 5 with 2 Avarice Blades.

robbins

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasHamm View Post
I saw someone mention earlier that my avarice blade build has no lifesteal. My answer to you is this. Why the hell do you need lifesteal? You're tryndamere. You get to heal yourself with your Q ability (which should be maxxed) and have an ult that makes you invincible, and you have a slow, and you have a blink (spin) which can be used for escaping. I fail to see any reason for lifesteal this early. (though I usually end up getting a lifesteal item after completing infinity, likely starks) You can easily solo dragon and lizard around lv 5, with 2x averice blade. Get lizard first, then dragon is cake. You should be charging up to 8 Q charges fairly easily with the averice blades helping you crit, then, eat your charges to heal and watch them build up again.

By 20 minutes in game, you should almost have your infinity ready and you should be critting 80+% of the time for around 500 dmg. You don't need lifesteal if you can spin in, be invincible, kill 3 heroes, and spin out.
O RLY?

I would like to see you solo dragon with 2 avarice blades at level 5 as well...
Tryn (may change with runes, but not dramatically):
Damage: 75
Crit: 30
Life steal: 0
Hitpoints: 951
Armor: 30

Dragon:
Damage: 190
Hitpoints: 3200
Armor: 21

AFKray

12-29-2009

without Avarice Blades, Tryn build is fail. It's just too good for him to pass up. People who like to rush 3k gold items first just set themselves up for fail.

ImmaRobotLOL

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFKush View Post
without Avarice Blades, Tryn build is fail. It's just too good for him to pass up. People who like to rush 3k gold items first just set themselves up for fail.
Yeah, the people nay-saying avarice blades haven't tried 3 of them on trynd.