Tyrn- best DD in high Elo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poepli

12-20-2009

Hey guys
i donīt like the existing Tyrn guides, so i decieded to share my own one.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...n%20high%20ELO

make comments and rate please

Note: Tyrn isnīt a real champ for beginners, not as easy to play.

Edit: This is the most actual guide for him, including newest items.

For questions or games you can find my ingame
poepli

Exogena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

I'd prefer to take the Regrowth Pendant first, instead of having the two health potions and brawlers, because of this you're able to stay there for larger amounts of times and you'll get 8 blood lust pretty easily if played right anyway. There's no real need to get it first, in my personal opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong.

poepli

12-20-2009

Oh no!
Regrowth Pendant isnīt quite good, cause you donīt need it for any later items.
Brawlers gives you 8% crit very very nice in the beginning! cause you get your q stacks and can heal quite often to stay in lane.
And you will need it for your first item Executionorīs call.
Thatīs why i prefer this build. = )

Exogena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

Just depend's on the build really. I prefer to go for boots early, then phantom, then stark's, then infinite, black, and depending on how the game is going it could vary for a piece of armor or another weapon.

poepli

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogena View Post
Just depend's on the build really. I prefer to go for boots early, then phantom, then stark's, then infinite, black, and depending on how the game is going it could vary for a piece of armor or another weapon.
Yes antoher opportunity, it is not bad. But with my one you can get lizard buff quite early, so i prefer this.^^

Exogena

12-20-2009

And it also depend's on your team's make up! Haha, because of the Stark's Fervor you get the aoe attack speed to help your team mates out. Executioner's is more of a solo rape weapon early. (And beneficial late game ofc).

Zine

12-20-2009

Early regrowth makes zero sense to me. If you have trouble keeping your HP up you have issues. And the extra crit can be really helpful for getting early kills.

I personally like executioner's calling first because it has everything you need...crit, lifesteal and a way to deal with healers.

PD seems like such a waste on Tryn...it means you aren't getting any damage items until REALLY late in the game.

I like doing:
Executioners
Boots
IE
Warmogs

XmasHamm

12-20-2009

I find there to be a distinct lack of averice blades

Zine

12-20-2009

I get averice blades if I am having a REALLY bad start to help me catch up. If I am having a decent game, averice just slows me down. Tryn is just an average champ until he gets his IE. Once he has an IE he becomes a god. Delaying your IE is risking your team the game.

XmasHamm

12-20-2009

The build is 3x Averice blade > Beserker Greaves > Infinity edge. In that order. This can usually be completed quite early as the averice blades accelerate yoru build, and, if in need you can always sell one to get enough gold. Also, this build usually makes trynd rediculous as soon as he gets the BF sword + crit cape from the IE, not necessarily the whole IE. The reason this works is because the 3 averice blades get your crit chance up high enough that you can stay in lane all day by getting Q stacks and just farm well.

Early game your only focus is to farm. Once you get that BF sword and crit cape, you likely have a 60% crit chance all of the time and are ready to hard carry.

Also, if you notice, not only is this build faster in that Averice blades generate gold, but, it's actually fairly cheap compared to your build. 3x averice blade = 2250 bezerker greaves are like 1050 so that's only 3250 before you get to IE and in this build you have boots, in your build you do not.