@Riot warning emails

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

novicez

12-09-2010

You know the perfect solution for all of these nonsense?
Replays...

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-09-2010

where is my email!?!? you owe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harbingerlll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

Gentleman....to the escape goat!!!!!.........

FDru

12-09-2010

Did somebody say...

Attachment 87446

Emailsupport7346

12-10-2010

95% of the reports are just plain.... TRASH.

Those players who are mature enough to be objective, only report when it's honestly needed.....

The rest of the players report for their egoism not being satified
(e.g. a loss, bad stats, or enemies / teammates who did agree on their opinion being the king over the whole world)

kelidus

12-10-2010

lets ban the people who ABUSE the report system. keep track of how often they use it and stuff. if they're found abusing it by reporting people who aren't really feeding or haven't really done anything wrong (just pissed the reporter off for whatever misc reason), they need to be banned.

Rippedface

12-10-2010

It's gone to the point that I say nothing in game now. You cannot even attempt to advise a teammate without them going off on you and threatening to report you. "Hey TF, that kassadin is rolling you, please sell that Berserkers and grab a merc treads, it will help a lot." TF: "F**K you rager! I will report you for telling me what to do."

Or this:
"Hey guys, please call MIA and please Udyr, leave the jungle now and help protect our towers at least." The response: "F**k You ******, look at the mini map"

These always turn into pissing matches and usually me doing an /ignore all.