@Riot warning emails

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kool kat

Recruiter

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugnaTheMighty View Post
2. Need escape goat for a team loss.
scapegoat*

WoIfCIaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

How come mine just said Greetings, Summoner. Whereas i have seen others actually saying the summoner name. I feel unloved.

Abedeus

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We sent out Emails to the 35,000 most reported players that we were currently reviewing their reports (and we are).

It was intended to be a heads-up that we take it seriously - and that we do ban people.

It's likely that of those 35,000 - at least several thousand will be banned for varying durations.
Wow, that's awesome!

So, when will those people with 50-100 leaves with less than 400 wins get banned? Before or after I get banned? Or people that duo queue and troll by intentionally feeding, then refusing to surrender and waste people's times? Or people on smurfs that go to normal games, then proceed to kill everything right and left, then insult enemy and their team?

Godsend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

I got an email, which is funny considering I have 6 ranked leaves which are champ select dodges out of 100 or more games, and like 9 leaves normal out of 600 games played in normal.

Oh well, troll reports are dumb.

PrincessLux

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugnaTheMighty View Post
How bout you dont send automatic generated email to whoever gets reported.

I read the warning email and it looked amazingly generic.

Most common complaints...

All of the premade ones.

I have seen the same ragers end up in my games for weeks and weeks rage quitting and flaming their team all game long. They still show up.

I got like 10 leaves with 600 games in ranked. Leave your empty threats at the door for the real criminals.

Most common complaints section for me should really be...

1. Picks eve too much and if we lose(its eve's fault).
2. Need escape goat for a team loss.
3. Died too much or didn't do exceptional.

This is really what most people report on.

People gettin reported for going 2/7/15.

He is obvious feeder and is going to be reported.

Or the ragequitter that reports his entire team after game.

How bout you threaten major offenders only and leave regular joes like me alone. Thanks
Did you mean scape goat?

PaladinFather

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekenetic View Post
I got an email, which is funny considering I have 6 ranked leaves which are champ select dodges out of 100 or more games, and like 9 leaves normal out of 600 games played in normal.

Oh well, troll reports are dumb.
Leaving/game play are not the only things be reported. If you are cursing, calling your team newbs, using racial and/or sexual slurs; you can be reported.

Nague

12-09-2010

ups, im in the top 35k most reported people

Guess i need to start raging less if i dont want to loose my skins :O

Abedeus

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinFather View Post
Leaving/game play are not the only things be reported. If you are cursing, calling your team newbs, using racial and/or sexual slurs; you can be reported.
You can also be reported by a scrub duo queue that didn't like your champion choice, or by angry teammate that didn't get mid lane when you chose a carry first, or by someone who thinks you were killstealing him and reported you for disruption of gameplay.

General8

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
You can also be reported by a scrub duo queue that didn't like your champion choice, or by angry teammate that didn't get mid lane when you chose a carry first, or by someone who thinks you were killstealing him and reported you for disruption of gameplay.
agreed,

just found out i got the email too lol.

considering i won most of my last games now, I'm guessing the reports came from other the other team lol.

This is kind of pointless; lets take for instance a player on the other teamtalks ****, you reply and cause them to talk more ****. The whole pre-made on the other team can just /report you while your team might not do anything.

General8

12-09-2010

to be truly effective, I think Riot should stick to the way they are currently banning people and use email proof to use bans that way they can issue the ban with a proof so they person under the offence knows exactly what he did...