Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Hates me...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdMiller

09-09-2013

I started learning pretty quick to stop on a good win streak. Granted im Silver 1 ( getting ready for promote woo!) didnt know if you lose a game at 0 LP you drop a Division. News to me, usually went back up if we lost ( played 2 games in a row with Practically Gold 3 people , didnt go well. we werent used to the change in strategy yet >.&gt

RavageRose

09-09-2013

thanks to everyone who showed some support or know my pain. I do take a break after each loss. i just lost again.. no shocker.. and here i am scrolling forums to only see more people relate to it. Again was a simple gamed based on vision we lost, played inged go 1/2/2 up b 89 C @12 min (yeah 89 friggen CS higher than my lane opponent, Kha', who was 2/1/0 and 2 lv behind.)

what happens? bot i struggling i go help my mid laner who has been ganked all game and fed nocturn 4 kilsl and 3 assist gets a kill and refreshes his gold amount, goes and dies to Kha' 3 times in 5 minutes bringing him back into the game. I counted my wards... 34 wards i placed all game.. supp didnt even build a sightstone once again and Shaco.. well he's a shaco.. never got fed so was useless all game. So for now ima go watch some anime then try again.. though again back at 0 LP.

Phozforus

11-19-2013

it sucks i know