Riot Hates me...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaguar28

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageRose View Post
13 game losses in ranked in a row... worked my way back up to silver 3 now right back down to silver 5 0LP. Always happens when i finally get going. Riots pretty much like "here you have proven yourself able to carry a game and 1 person.. now carry 4" I ALWAYS have one of the best scores and participate in more objectives than my team. Also i use about 8X the amount of ward as anyone else even as ADC.

Last game is prime example. Im ZAC jungle. i snowball LB 6/0/1 im 2/0/6. we get to team fight stage. no wards on map from supp pantheon. {or anyone else for that matter} (mind you they dominated their lane) I start warding. Pan and LB say and agree "don't ward S#!+, waste of money we got this" i tell em "no wards = vision, wards = win, wards = baron" what happens? 4 fights in a row all but me die b/c no one has any vision on their adc and jungler who rape our adc. We lose the fights, they get free baron and we lose. my teams response.. dou LB and pan "report ZAC for refusal to help" just after i snowballed their lanes and try my best to peel for our ADC.

Moral of the rant/long story short. I can carry but i can't carry 4 people who dont even know the basics of the damn game. Stop pairing me with these people who only have 70 normals and 11 ranked when i have over 500 norms and 400 ranked!

Edit:sry i forgot about my one morgana game in which i made every play for my team to win after we lost early game horribly.
ur not alone I feel the same way but im in bronze 5 which is worse

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Quote:
13 game losses in ranked in a row...
Hey man, there is a video on youtube by Gbay99 that talks about losing sprees and going on tilt. It is really helpful advice.
I hope you can carry yourself up again!
here is the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vny-dT8dxQI
Cheers!

ChromeriaGuile

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerothal View Post
Hey man, there is a video on youtube by Gbay99 that talks about losing sprees and going on tilt. It is really helpful advice.
I hope you can carry yourself up again!
here is the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vny-dT8dxQI
Cheers!
I was about to ***** about how all junior members are too stupid to not quote super long TL;DR posts...

But you're a senior member. /wrists.

Spiritofryu

09-08-2013

Quote:
13 game losses in ranked in a row... worked my way back up to silver 3 now right back down to silver 5 0LP. Always happens when i finally get going. Riots pretty much like "here you have proven yourself able to carry a game and 1 person.. now carry 4" I ALWAYS have one of the best scores and participate in more objectives than my team. Also i use about 8X the amount of ward as anyone else even as ADC.

Last game is prime example. Im ZAC jungle. i snowball LB 6/0/1 im 2/0/6. we get to team fight stage. no wards on map from supp pantheon. {or anyone else for that matter} (mind you they dominated their lane) I start warding. Pan and LB say and agree "don't ward S#!+, waste of money we got this" i tell em "no wards = vision, wards = win, wards = baron" what happens? 4 fights in a row all but me die b/c no one has any vision on their adc and jungler who rape our adc. We lose the fights, they get free baron and we lose. my teams response.. dou LB and pan "report ZAC for refusal to help" just after i snowballed their lanes and try my best to peel for our ADC.

Moral of the rant/long story short. I can carry but i can't carry 4 people who dont even know the basics of the damn game. Stop pairing me with these people who only have 70 normals and 11 ranked when i have over 500 norms and 400 ranked!

Edit:sry i forgot about my one morgana game in which i made every play for my team to win after we lost early game horribly.
DUDE WTF ARE YOU ME?? the same thing happened to me

Spiritofryu

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon knows the woes of ranked.

I once lost 16 games in a row. Went from D3 to 0LP D5 in a single day. Granted, I should have stopped long ago, but once you go full tilt you never stop

Edit to fix the numbers for great justice and with great embarrassment!
in s2 on my main(rest its soul) i lost 22 games in a row dropped from like 2500 elo to 2100 or something like that. sad panda for days

red maniac

09-08-2013

Same thing happens to me, I usually end up playing support, but I will go on a good winning streak, then matchmaking seem to think that I can carry 4 people who don't have a grasp on the game, or who just refuse to cooperate with the team. Was asked in a game why I was buying a ruby sightstone AND regular wards, I knew it was time to take a break after that...

DevilOfSadness

09-08-2013

Quote:

I once lost 16 games in a row. Went from D3 to 0LP D5 in a single day. Granted, I should have stopped long ago, but once you go full tilt you never stop

This comforts me that you've been through a huge tilt too.

Farranor

09-08-2013

Sometimes people wonder why I don't play ranked.

SlumlordThanatos

09-08-2013

Quote:

I just can't deal with it. I don't see how the people who are Platinum/Diamond can put up with the people.

Ranked has turned me into a hateful person who gets far too angry over a competition.

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeriaGuile View Post
I was about to ***** about how all junior members are too stupid to not quote super long TL;DR posts...

But you're a senior member. /wrists.
there, happy? ... sigh