Riot Hates me...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varietoceraptor

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon knows the woes of ranked.

I once lost 16 games in a row. Went from D3 to 0LP D1 in a single day. Granted, I should have stopped long ago, but once you go full tilt you never stop
You lost 16 games and went up two divisions?

I knew Riot cheated.

MrSc0tty

09-08-2013

I know that feel brah. My last game was like trying to herd cats, all I wanted was for our damn melee champs to stop waltzing through the enemy jungle without a care in the world.

I went 14/0 as Graves but it just didn't matter...my only point of pride is that they never actually managed to kill me.

Sometimes you just can't carry.

Stupid Jungler

09-08-2013

Well RavageRose, for what it stands, I hate you more.

Add me in game if you want to duo sometime. I like mid, jungle, and can tolerate support.

Elewd

09-08-2013

Quote:

I once lost 16 games in a row. Went from D3 to 0LP D1 in a single day. Granted, I should have stopped long ago, but once you go full tilt you never stop
16 games is nothing.

I finally got to gold 2 after failing the series like 5 times, then when i finally get in, i lose 46 games in a row. Talk about demoralizing.

Coldmanj

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake XT View Post
No no.. Riot doesn't hate you as much as they hate me. Over 700 ranked games and still Bronze 5. Yup, 700+. Next season Im sticking to Normals they can keep their end of season rewards where the sun don't shine.
its okay snake i was literally in your shoes not to long ago. so from someone who has gone through what you are (and still am silver 5 is no better :P) I can only suggest you watch some featured matches and watch how they play and what they do. It helped me a great deal in my laneing and cs scores. You also have to put the team before yourself. Not often can one person win a match on their own, it takes you and 4 other people to destroy that enemy nexus. If all you try to do is hope you can snowball to OP status and steamroll each match I hate to tell ya this but you are gonna lose a lot of matches with that mindset. Dont blame others but instead ask yourself what you could have done differently so that if a similar situation happens again you will know what to do and what not to do.

RavageRose

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupid de Locke View Post
Well RavageRose, for what it stands, I hate you more.

Add me in game if you want to duo sometime. I like mid, jungle, and can tolerate support.
lol well ya made me LOL IRL

at the kid whos lv 5 and said "after so many games and till silver you are just bad" i was silver 1 with 1480 MMR (gold 3 MMR) I know im no where near pro, however i know im good enough to be gold 5-4. this isn't about my skill. it's about pairing me with people who dont even have the experience to grasp the basics of the game yet.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Quote:

I once lost 16 games in a row. Went from D3 to 0LP D5 in a single day. Granted, I should have stopped long ago, but once you go full tilt you never stop

Edit to fix the numbers for great justice and with great embarrassment!
Sounds just like me D3 to D5.

Deep Hours

09-08-2013

Yeah I hear ya op. I ended up tanking my MMR recently. Right now..getting matched with Silver 2s and 3s. Not saying that is bad but its kind of annoying when people refuse to listen to support, leave game because someone hurt their feelings or just leave the game because they got 10 kills and that was enough for them.

/rant

ChromeriaGuile

09-08-2013

I'd duo with you some time, but the best thing for you to do is to honestly just work your way back up.

The only thing to remember is to never ever play on tilt. If you lose more than 1 game in a row, you should take a break and come back later.

A Cloud

09-08-2013

Quote:

I once lost 16 games in a row. Went from D3 to 0LP D5 in a single day. Granted, I should have stopped long ago, but once you go full tilt you never stop

Edit to fix the numbers for great justice and with great embarrassment!
I love how you speak in 3rd person and use correct grammar. +1