Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilitu

12-20-2009

I just played a game where I could literally not hurt Udyr early game. I was sitting there spamming explosive shot (tristana) and I even got executioners calling and he still just sat there and farmed. So I mean... should turtle stance really give invulnerability early?

Radec

12-20-2009

He's pretty strong but mostly tristana sucks till late game.

Without a Name

12-20-2009

Udyr is atm balanced. Either you just had bad luck and i was a really skilled Udyr player or you just suck.

Layotees

12-20-2009

Assuming you mean explosive shot, against a melee opponent solo mid you're better off leaving explosive shot up and just last hitting minions to both do damage and farm. All focusing on Udyr does is drain your mana and get you less gold.

You aren't going to first blood every opponent.

Lilitu

12-20-2009

Ya I meant explosive shot... Because it lowers healing. How is he balanced when you can't harass him? He had 50% less healing from shot and 40% less from Executioners yet he still life regened a **** ton with turtle stance plus every time he regenned he got mana back so he could spam the turtle stance active which makes gives him a shield so he takes less damage again.

Seriously, go into a practice game and have a friend play Udyr and try to harras him out of a lane. If the person just sits there attacking creeps and spamming turtle stance you can't hurt him.

Pray

12-20-2009

If he had turtle stance and vampiric embrace, + Armor pen page, i could see him being pretty strong farming early game.

Still underpowered tremendously in group fights

But i consistently do this against ashe with yi. Even done it against karthas.

Unfawkable

12-20-2009

Does executioner's calling reduce lifesteal heal, or just spell heals? If so, it's odd that you couldn't harras him.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
Assuming you mean explosive shot, against a melee opponent solo mid you're better off leaving explosive shot up and just last hitting minions to both do damage and farm. All focusing on Udyr does is drain your mana and get you less gold.

You aren't going to first blood every opponent.
Explosive shots passive effect now works even when using the active.