Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr: Tiger vs Phoenix POST patches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicGrandma

12-10-2010

Rose... what in the hell is up with 10 copies?

Anyway, POST patch, I believe it shouldn't be Tiger vs. Phoenix, but Tiger WITH Phoenix. Sadly, Morello has already admitted he didn't do as much with Tiger as he wanted, but ultimately, it is well worth your time to pop Tiger before running into a fight, then switching to Bear or Phoenix after so you still get that applied DoT on your initial target.

As to which one you should level, it might be in your best interest to keep Bear at level 3, and have both of them at level 5. Or have each one at level 4, your choice.

Crimson Rose

12-10-2010

thought id get my point clear if i repeated it 10 times as u say! (i didnt count em)

o0o0ted

12-10-2010

Quote:
Crimson Rose:
thought id get my point clear if i repeated it 10 times as u say! (i didnt count em)

Trolls + Point = Paradox

Kirawolf

Recruiter

12-10-2010

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/udyr-tiger-stance-burst-improved-by-patch-20816

o0o0ted

12-10-2010

Quote:
Kirawolf:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/udyr-tiger-stance-burst-improved-by-patch-20816

Well that's certainly a fun way to build Udyr. Can't quite picture it working optimally seeing as how lane Udyr never seems to work out.

Anyone tried anything like this?