Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquaDragon42

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro9 XY RO View Post
I hope this isn't to much of an off-topic and I didn't read all those commets before cuz' there are many of them... I just found this topic today and I read this:

I kinda feel bad for Shyvana now... isn't she a dragon or something? Maybe they should be related somehow. If you ask me, Shyvana is more than enough even though she is only half dragon.
I personally(and this is just my opinion) don't like the concept of a dragon type champion and I haven't seen so many players addicted to this. It's that they like every champion that League releases, not considering them only by the concept they were made off or something like that.

Sorry if my english was bad...
I doubt he is related to Shyvana, but I don't think this character take much away from her if anything at all. Shyvana's dragon form is based off the Western style dragon, much like the neutral dragon mob down in the lower half of the river. This new champ seems to be based on an Eastern dragon, and personally I believe he is specifically based on a Chinese dragon.

Also this kind of thing happened before. Varus is an archer just like Ashe, but that never took away from Ashe. The same thing could be said about many other champs.

SkuttlePhish

09-08-2013

I personally don't feel very hyped, most due to the fact that his design and model don't really fit with the rest of the League of Legends art style. The same thing happened to Rob Blackblade, the dashing rouge, and while I don't totally think he should be scrapped, I also feel that he shares a lot of visual traits from the Parasite, the buff boss in the closed beta game Dawngate,http://i.imgur.com/cyb8H9Gl.jpg . Not that anyone really cares about opinions anymore, but I just don't like this character.

slyaton

09-08-2013

Q shooting lighting (xerath q and fiddlesticks e fused)
W summon the storm (victor's ulti except weaker and its a thunder storm cloud)
E become the wind ( vladimir's pool of blood but instead of life stealing it razor wind slice up who's in it)
R engulfed in the storm ( a thunder storm engulfs the champion causing damage and slow down to all enemy champions that are nearby or place the storm on a target shielding friends and doing extra damage to foes)
also like karthus his area attacks do more damage if it hits only one
so what do you think?

Avik Watching

09-08-2013

seems like a awesome idea

Death N Roll

09-08-2013

I kinda get the impression that he will be support or something, with some parts of the description they give.

Bogaaa PAWNCH

09-08-2013

Nalak except awesome.

Khorne656

09-08-2013

Finally! Been waiting for an actual dragon champ(sorry Shyv, your not an actual dragon) since season 1! Looks great so far, should definitely do a fire skin for him for all those pyro lovers out there

stealthfox94

09-08-2013

Yeah except smite sucks and has copied stuff more than lol has.

BlindZubat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Sharnado Skin. Riot plz

NR NoobSupporter

09-08-2013

amazing :P cant wait