Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Too early to talk role sorry. The gameplay design on Ao Shin is being done by a designer who's been with Riot for a bit but hasn't previously released a champion though, and I'm sure he'll be really keen to drop by to introduce himself and chat kit details as soon as we're ready.
My guess is he'll be a mage that ends up going top lane, similar to Ryze and Kennen. Lightning mages like the top lane.

Gallow SinCrux

09-08-2013

ERMAGERSH YESSSSS!

Shame he's so far off...I really look forward to this champion! Time to add to my inuhman roster once more!

Acccce

09-08-2013

Take my whole month of income and give me the champion right now.

D3scimator

09-08-2013

"The community has been asking for a dragon champion" Well **** shyvana lol

D3scimator

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
My guess is he'll be a mage that ends up going top lane, similar to Ryze and Kennen. Lightning mages like the top lane.
I think he will be a support that may be able to go mid because it said something about him showering and cleansing over others.

AquaDragon42

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamPuncher View Post
Want Yordle jungler that was promised
you know, nearly any champ can jungle with the right runes, masteries and a strong leash. The only problem is that because not all champs are made to be junglers they tend to be more difficult to jungle but does not mean they can not jungle. Nasus was not made to be a jungle, but look at him now. Heck, the strongest jungler right now, J4, was made to be a top-laner, not a jungler. I have even heard of Brand being used to jungle. I could imagine that its pretty difficult but it's not impossible.

PS: I heard Poppy could jungle if used right.

SIlver cricket

09-08-2013

hes from ionia so do you think hes gonna run off energy

Trauts Sudaru

09-08-2013

This guy looks cool, I'm assuming he's gonna be an APC of sorts just because THUNA THUNA THUNDAAAAAA!!!!!! and like most champions will probably wind up buying him in the first day bundle if he ever goes beyond just being a concept character

AquaDragon42

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3scimator View Post
I think he will be a support that may be able to go mid because it said something about him showering and cleansing over others.
who knows. Many times what Riot intended ended up not coming close to how the champ ended up being used. Two examples of this are Elise (a jungler/mid-laner) and Zyra (dedicated mid laner) both ending up being used as supports (yes, I know Elise is just as commonly used as a jungler, but you get my point)

Dragonz Reborn

09-08-2013

an energy based support would be awesome