Help with elise jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kishan975

5 Days Ago

Hello GD. I am a mid laner main, I play orianna, anivia, akali, etc. I bought elise a while back and did a couple of decent jungle games, started blue and ganked. But whenever I face a higher level jungler, I will usually do my first buff and find them at my second. And they usually come out of the bush and kill me. This has happened with shaco and rengar, that I can remember. I really want to learn how to jungle elise properly because I love her kit and lore, but im having trouble with the basics of getting invaded and counterjungled. Tips to help me out?

RedCoatRaleigh

5 Days Ago

It sounds like you're in need of general jungling tips rather than specific Elise tips.
(Assuming this.)
So if let's say you start blue, ask whoever is on the red side to ward your red buff around the 1:40 or so mark. This is to A. To see if the enemy is stealing buff, and B.) To avoid ganks.

I personally start yellow trinket at the beginning so when I show up at my red I can ward around it. I'd advise this aswell.

Elise's early game is similarly as strong as Lee sin's. If anything, invade them.

kishan975

4 Days Ago

Bump