Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Balance] Amumu AP ratios

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zastrozzi

12-20-2009

So, I'd like to take a moment to talk about Amumu. Particularly about Despair. I'm not saying it is too powerful/not powerful enough. I think that it does exactly what it is advertised to do in a fair and balanced manner.

However, due to the way that Amumu's AP ratios go, Despair rarely benefits from AP stacking. I was wondering if it is possible to change the equation so that Despair could benefit from fractional AP. Don't increase the ratio, but allow a poor Amumu player too poor to afford +100 AP to see a little buff in his DPS. I think that .01 of available AP would work a lot better if Despair could drain a bonus .5-.7 using common items.

Thank you for your time.